Just expressing my happiness on a new beginning.

pimp.gif
straight piff

^I hear you Cam, I'm going to try and see if I can volunteer @ hospitals and such and help out to give back. I was blessed to have friends and family beside me the entire time along with people I never even knew or even know on here. That's what helps you...an attitude that says I won't quit will get you through it.
Originally Posted by RASNEPONRAMA

congrats man, whats your next goal?
happy.gif

Graduate college...finally. Been too long and from what I heard there are tons and tons of grants for school too. Being out of work since July with no income, that should help. Thanks for your kind comments everyone.

^I hear you Cam, I'm going to try and see if I can volunteer @ hospitals and such and help out to give back. I was blessed to have friends and family beside me the entire time along with people I never even knew or even know on here. That's what helps you...an attitude that says I won't quit will get you through it.
Originally Posted by RASNEPONRAMA

congrats man, whats your next goal?
happy.gif

Graduate college...finally. Been too long and from what I heard there are tons and tons of grants for school too. Being out of work since July with no income, that should help. Thanks for your kind comments everyone.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Well most of y'all don't know but some do...last July I was diagnosed with lymphoma which is a blood cancer that attacks your lymph nodes...had surgery and removed the biggest one in my neck at 6cm's big.

Well the last 8-9 months I've been going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy...which ended today.

Glad to say...I can get back to living my normal life after some rough *+*%...just thought I would share with y'all.

pimp.gif

Glad to hear your news man. I got diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in December '07. Luckily for me it was caught in the very early stages so after the tumor was removed, it's been in remission since. Again I'm glad for you and your willingness to beat it. The news of having cancer is heartbreaking but with a positive mindset and support from friends and family you can get through anything.

Well most of y'all don't know but some do...last July I was diagnosed with lymphoma which is a blood cancer that attacks your lymph nodes...had surgery and removed the biggest one in my neck at 6cm's big.

Well the last 8-9 months I've been going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy...which ended today.

Glad to say...I can get back to living my normal life after some rough *+*%...just thought I would share with y'all.

pimp.gif

Glad to hear your news man. I got diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in December '07. Luckily for me it was caught in the very early stages so after the tumor was removed, it's been in remission since. Again I'm glad for you and your willingness to beat it. The news of having cancer is heartbreaking but with a positive mindset and support from friends and family you can get through anything.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i kinda hate arsenal and all but...a tip of the hat to you my man. congratulations, and now you'll live life with such an appreciation for the simple things. a blessing in disguise. stay up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i kinda hate arsenal and all but...a tip of the hat to you my man. congratulations, and now you'll live life with such an appreciation for the simple things. a blessing in disguise. stay up.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

pimp.gif

Wow man that's great to hear. Mine was stage 2 as it was localized in neck and chest.
pimp.gif
here's to us staying in remission.Thanks for the kind words everybody.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

pimp.gif

Wow man that's great to hear. Mine was stage 2 as it was localized in neck and chest.
pimp.gif
here's to us staying in remission.Thanks for the kind words everybody.

Back
Top Bottom