Just found out my friend is in critical condition...

Found out through facebook. Looks like he was in some sort of car accident and he was ejected from the car and had to be airlifted to the hospital. I was just with him earlier today too damn.... 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

edit: R.I.P. to my homie.. 

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_19448635

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Found out through facebook. Looks like he was in some sort of car accident and he was ejected from the car and had to be airlifted to the hospital. I was just with him earlier today too damn.... 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

You're here on niketalk instead of being at the hospital?

No need to pretend to be concerned.

Originally Posted by megatron

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

You're a lame that needs to be banned realtalk..

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

I don't understand why you made this thread without giving us background info on the guy. I don't know what to tell you, every time i've had a friend in the hospital i've put down what i was doing and gone to see them. 

You just came here to inform us that your friend was hospitalize like we knew him.

I don't know dude so i can't sympathize, but right now you should be on your way to see them.

Vicious... I had a friend that died in a car accident a month ago, it's surreal. Hope all is well.

I don't understand why you made this thread without giving us background info on the guy. I don't know what to tell you, every time i've had a friend in the hospital i've put down what i was doing and gone to see them. 

You just came here to inform us that your friend was hospitalize like we knew him.

I don't know dude so i can't sympathize, but right now you should be on your way to see them.

Do you make yourself look like a fool in real life as much as you do on the internet? 

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Some of these responses are a damn shame
30t6p3b.gif
. Man comes on here with some serious news, he deserves a serious response...

Hope your friend ends up aight and keep your head up my man. Hope him and his family get through this...

Some of you are harsh man. OP posted this to get support/comfort. Hope your boy comes out clean man.
edit* My condolences man. Delete this man, your dead friend doesnt need to be a topic on a sneaker forum. Go see his family

Originally Posted by thejrob

30t6p3b.gif

Hope your friend ends up aight and keep your head up my man. Hope him and his family get through this...
grin.gif

Gotta agree with dude earlier, If it's serious you probably shouldn't go and post it online, you got to the hospital...

Anyway hope everything is ok OP

Sorry that your friend is in the hospital and I hope he makes it through, but you sound shocked. When my best friend passed, I wondered why does it take something tragic to bring people closer? Go see him, his family, or meet up with close friends. Sitting behind the keyboard is going to do nothing.

Just found out he passed, im in tears right now, getting ready to head out and see for myself..

sorry to hear that bro.

you definitely need to get off the computer and meet up with his fam and friends.

look on the bright side, he didn't suffer for long. either way, RIP to your homie. ever need to talk to anybody, your NT fam is here.

Just found out he passed, im in tears right now, getting ready to head out and see for myself..

Damn son, my condolences keep your head up

damn stay up homie

30t6p3b.gif

You don't know what i've been through, i've lost 3 friends this year alone, nothing like being with your/their friends and their fam at a time like this
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You don't know what i've been through, i've lost 3 friends this year alone, nothing like being with your/their friends and their fam at a time like this
tired.gif

you would think you'd be more sympathetic then even if you dont know OP and his friend personally
eyes.gif

sorry to hear OP...

Back
Top Bottom