Just found out my girl was cheating on me

I re installed windows 7 about 3 times and I still can't see the pics

anyone if a Mac might work?

thanks

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Iknowthatfeelbro...

But damn straight up fell on the floor? Nah I played it tough but then that deep dagger to the heart came into play when I was alone. Then a day passed and I didn't see no call or message and it was like damn that's it? Females are cold blooded man, I'm still trying to get over it, been a year... Don't really have advice but hit the gym and go for a run, hangout with friends..

Ill tell you it's going to be tough.. youre not going to want to leave the house, the humiliating feeling of walking outside thinking everyone knows, emptiness, but it'll pass with time. Goodluck man, read youre in grad school, dont mess it up.
Once you truly get over it, though it's like my man Jay-Z said, your mind is like a flower in bloom. You don't look at the relationship you had with rose colored glasses anymore. You see everything for what it truly was, and all the signs and flaws that you missed will be glaring. You're going to be like

weebay.gif

yo.....I was really all broken up over this @%*++?!?!?"

I think this thread was *##*#%! with my subconscious mind last night....I had a dream that me and my ex got back together and we were doing the normal bf/gf thing and I was trying my hardest to get rid of her. I actually made her fall through a manhole sewer cover only to find her down the street waiting to hold my hand. Scariest dream in a while.

I feel Dmoney, but at the same time i'm at a spot where if i'm single, i'm single. If i'm in a relationship, i'm in a relationship. So side chicks and random beats are outta the question for me at that point and i expect the same from her. So i can't guarantee i'm a give her a shot even if she held me down harder than if she was tryna drown me.
And yeah 28 is a weird spot with the ladies, i can feel the difference on both ends.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I'm on my Macbook Pro and pics are working fine. check page 1 brah
I traveled to my local library where I have access to a Mac
still nothing... Ill try to install a new OS on the library comps brb

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

last time i got cheated on, her entire family got an email full of her filthy images. and her +$$ was out on the doorstep. i let all the utilites in her name get to "final notice", then got it reactivated in my name. i ported my number (was in her name) and let the final bills get to collections. foofed two of her friends that she'd bragged about the peesh to. her sister that helped her cheat got a gas tank full of palmolive.

i don't get mad, i get even.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This guys on his Blu Cantrell-Hit Em Up Style Trina-The Baddest Chick Steez

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

last time i got cheated on, her entire family got an email full of her filthy images. and her +$$ was out on the doorstep. i let all the utilites in her name get to "final notice", then got it reactivated in my name. i ported my number (was in her name) and let the final bills get to collections. foofed two of her friends that she'd bragged about the peesh to. her sister that helped her cheat got a gas tank full of palmolive.

i don't get mad, i get even.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This guys on his Blu Cantrell-Hit Em Up Style Trina-The Baddest Chick Steez
roll.gif
 for a quick second i thought i was the only one who caught this. grimey @$# hell but funny. 

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I'm on my Macbook Pro and pics are working fine. check page 1 brah
I traveled to my local library where I have access to a Mac
still nothing... Ill try to install a new OS on the library comps brb

lmao @ this and that captain trucker hat

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by sladewilson

x2_a7ba50c

What's the story behind this? Is this ol girl OP?

Shooooooot I wish lol, I don't what the story behind that pic is neither..But I do remember dude from posting the baddest black girls in the black girl appreciation thread so I guess this is motivation?
smokin.gif

its almost spring kinda sorta. you're good. chill, no pun, til then. the freaks will be out in full force soon as the ice thaws.

DMoney82 wrote

Ok Im stupid but my girl took me back after I left my email open and I had Vegas pics with my D in 2 different women. She had a one night stand and when I confronted her with the lil evidence I had she was 250 with me. We been together since 2005. Stand up chic, with me when I had money and held me down for a year when I was broke. I love her and I know Ive done worst with 100's of chics on the side. I fought to make it right and she did too. I'm 30, I been thru it all and know the game. U will see soon enough.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
  I knew there was no way you were gonna take her back if you didnt do it first.

I knew it 
grin.gif

Bro. You sound like you get your head on straight, and I wish you luck broham.

It hurts like hell right now, but you will come out stronger then ever.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

this is just a lesson in life. You will come back a stronger and more powerful man. good luck nt brethern

This, first time is the worst, you realize thing you didnt see before because you were blinded. Now you'll be more careful and find a better chick. Now come on... there has to be a little part in you happy you can start banging other girls. all day long.

It sucks man, but you have to view it as temporary and start building yourself untill you find something better.

And trust taking her back would be the worst mistake youl'l ever make.

sorry to hear that OP

i never been cheated on that i know of...i know if i was it would have me sick

i say keep it moving but only you know if you two can work it out or not...

at least give yourself time to get your mind right if you do decide to work it out...

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I re installed windows 7 about 3 times and I still can't see the pics

anyone if a Mac might work?

thanks

Idk man I borrowed my cousins macbook and pics still don't work. I think something is wrong with the HTML code..

Back
Top Bottom