just found out my wife lurks NT .... not cool with this ......

why the hell would you let your girl control your NT life? wth are you thinking
edit: your internet life period, not just nt

got caught posting something on nt recently.......so i made a new sn. i don't want anyone to know what i do here.

Originally Posted by PugLife

got caught posting something on nt recently.......so i made a new sn. i don't want anyone to know what i do here.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I was creeping on here when my husband and I first got married and I saw it on his computer... Now I'm here
smile.gif

Watch out, OP!
laugh.gif

tell her your current sn

then make a new sn to post in the breast appreciation threads

then log into your old sn and post a new topic about how you much you love and appreciate your wife

Spoiler [+]
oh and dont forget to post pics 
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Get ahold of her laptop and passwords and do the same to her and see how she likes it. Most females passwords are easy to guess. If there's a pin number, it's either the yr they were born, or the date they were born. If you two have been dating a long time, it's your first name, or her middle name.If she's simple, it's probably password, or 1234567890, or random letters like asdf or qwerty. If that doesn't work, you probably know her well enough to know the forgot password security question.

Of course, trusting each other would be better but eye for an eye.
Good SN to post relation.
I tell my girlfriend that I find stuff on NT and discuss stuff on here, but that's the extent of it. I tried hiding it, but my computer runs a little slow so I couldn't change tabs fast enough so I just gave in. She--like girlfriends of my past--thinks this must be a silly place and is pretty chill about it.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Guess it's time for you to tell her about us.
embarassed.gif
We've been hiding this for too long now.
grin.gif

I'm jk..I hope you guys don't get in a fight over this lulzzz
LOL..too cold

lol, my ex came across a post i had while i was working in hawaii....

lets just say i was too honest on here and had some explaining to do. hahah

And seeing on the scoreboard that the Wizards were even competing with the bulls made it so much better.

My chick got on me for niketalk several times...

Black girl appreciation threads were tbr worse...

She dont know I snuck her pic in there once though...

And it fit in easily...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I was creeping on here when my husband and I first got married and I saw it on his computer... Now I'm here
smile.gif

Watch out, OP!
Oh Katie 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Married or not, some of yall need to take control back in your relationships (if the shoe fits wear it)..be fanned if anyone tell me I can't get my NT on

I am 100% sure that this might be OP's wife sending subliminals.

Also my stepdad saw my avatar on here when I was browsing, so I changed it. He works in intelligence security and doesn't need much to go from there. I don't care enough to make a new sn, but dammit I wanted that anonymity... I just have to make sure I don't say anything bad about my mom.
laugh.gif
(not that I would)

The Wifey lurks NT all the time! It's actually hella funny... We always be using NT jokes and apply them to public.

Perfect example, me and my girl was at H&M the other day, she saw an outfit that a girl was wearing... She goes up to her and was like "OMG where did you get this? Its sooo cute! Get it girl... But unfortunately, elbows to pointy, teeth to straight, 6/10 AT BEST!"

Girl looked so confused! I was over there dying
laugh.gif

My ex girlfriend used to lurk NT all the time, and she knew my SN. What was even more OD was that she still lurked after we broke up and would text me about the $!#* I would say. This was last month btw. Its pissing me off honestly, because I've been needing to vent to my e-bros
laugh.gif
But I have to censor myself now.

I'll never tell another woman about NT or how important it is to me again. Not even a female family member.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I write extra pimp stuff to keep her off the legit track

like last night I had a 3some with legit 9/10 and a 8.96/10 while being pulled by unicorns inside a carriage

yea I get it in

Back
Top Bottom