just found out my wife lurks NT .... not cool with this ......

If she would of been on NT 3-4 years ago it would of been a big deal. Now this place sucks so not much you can get caught up with besides religion threads.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

The Wifey lurks NT all the time! It's actually hella funny... We always be using NT jokes and apply them to public.

Perfect example, me and my girl was at H&M the other day, she saw an outfit that a girl was wearing... She goes up to her and was like "OMG where did you get this? Its sooo cute! Get it girl... But unfortunately, elbows to pointy, teeth to straight, 6/10 AT BEST!"

Girl looked so confused! I was over there dying
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I write extra pimp stuff to keep her off the legit track

like last night I had a 3some with legit 9/10 and a 8.96/10 while being pulled by unicorns inside a carriage

yea I get it in
indifferent.gif

Pics or "
300px-DuckTales_%28Main_title%29.jpg
"

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Guess it's time for you to tell her about us.
embarassed.gif
We've been hiding this for too long now.
grin.gif

I'm jk..I hope you guys don't get in a fight over this lulzzz

laugh.gif
we're never seeing OP again

my ex from a couple years ago knew about NT but not much else besides that...i'd never let her know the intricate complexities of NT (border-line ******ed +!!%) that goes down on this site.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i went thru a phase with a GF once where she was lurkin NT heavy

actually even got ugly a few times over some comments id say in female related threads or even ones that had pics

"oooo thats what you like, fat girls?" mind you they are what we would call thick, maybe besides Anton

like yo........this is guy talk, stay out. smh
So you dating a white girl and she saw your comment on the black womens appreciation thread 
laugh.gif

The Wifey lurks NT all the time! It's actually hella funny... We always be using NT jokes and apply them to public.

Perfect example, me and my girl was at H&M the other day, she saw an outfit that a girl was wearing... She goes up to her and was like "OMG where did you get this? Its sooo cute! Get it girl... But unfortunately, elbows to pointy, teeth to straight, 6/10 AT BEST!"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and
pimp.gif
 to your girl for having a NT sense of humor..

Can't fault her since she is right. NT can be entertaining, but if I was in your shoes, I wouldn't really like it either

My new girl saw NT for the first time earlier last week and asked me what it was and I told her it just a site I check for kicks and releases. Crazy thing is that later that night I found some Concords and Carolina XI lows in an old container in her closet asked her about them and she said she was heavy into sneakers in hs before she moved here from Vegas. So she may double back here and wander into General, but I ain't worried.

lemee just clear up the point that my wife never beefed about anything to me regarding NT

i just aint comfortable knowing shes hanging out where i hang out

cant have my worlds colliding
laugh.gif

cant embed ......

Originally Posted by onewearz

lemee just clear up the point that my wife never beefed about anything to me regarding NT

i just aint comfortable knowing shes hanging out where i hang out

cant have my worlds colliding
laugh.gif

cant embed ......

Haha thanks for that, so true. Gotta love Seinfeld 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and
pimp.gif
 to your girl for having a NT sense of humor..

Yeah man she's keeper... When you know you a girl that got the same taste in jokes as you do, you're winning.

She's been using "lesbionest" and "lettuce be cereal" lately though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I never told anybody my screen name.. so I'm good..
Yep
laugh.gif

That's a main reason I don't post my own pic (especially of my face) on here, nor twitter. Not about to have anybody connect me to anything
laugh.gif
Yup. I know for a fact a dude that I just messed with fairly recently is on here and when he comes in a thread I stay away from directly quoting him.
laugh.gif
I also got an ex that camps out in the S&T forum so I'm good. Thing is I found this board on my own and followed no dudes here. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I never told anybody my screen name.. so I'm good..
Yep
laugh.gif

That's a main reason I don't post my own pic (especially of my face) on here, nor twitter. Not about to have anybody connect me to anything
laugh.gif
Yup. I know for a fact a dude that I just messed with fairly recently is on here and when he comes in a thread I stay away from directly quoting him.
laugh.gif
I also got an ex that camps out in the S&T forum so I'm good. Thing is I found this board on my own and followed no dudes here. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My ex caught me browsing NT on my phone.Got to the point after doin the damn thing, I would browse OK Cupid pof eros on some turn your skull the other way.

Back
Top Bottom