just got a malware virus from NT just now, help??!!!!!!!

this is the 2nd time i got one of these from NT how do i get rid of this *%++ from my computer
im not computer savvy like that
help pleaase
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

www.malwarebytes.org I used to use Ad Aware, but I think this is better since it got rid of the Security Tools virus which is embedded deep in the registry andtoo tough for most of the freeware ones

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

www.malwarebytes.org I used to use Ad Aware, but I think this is better since it got rid of the Security Tools virus which is embedded deep in the registry and too tough for most of the freeware ones

yo i downloaded that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and when i tried installing it nothin would happen. so i downloaded it again and tried installing everythin wasgoin good then it just freezes half way through the install

I got this on 2 computers about a month ago, and I think it might have been from NT. First thing I did was restore my computer to like a week before. Then youneed to load malewarebytes onto a flash drive from another comp then load it onto the infected one(mine wouldnt let me load the program from the internet onthe infected computers.

this is why i dont surf on NT at work. happened to me twice and had to get my computer re-imaged.

oh yeah and i tried to do a system restore but it wouldnt work ? when i click "Next" to proceed, nothin happens
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wat to do??!

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I'd say "that sucks" and laugh, but I believe in Karma.

word. I was about to get on my "mac" soap box but I think I'd rather just say "I'm sorry to hear about your situation."

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Is NT that serious that you have to risk computer virus infections to post here?

Take a break from NT son.
u sound dumb as *!%+. compare your join date/post count to mine, you damn near have double. i aint even on here like that. and i was just browsinlike any other person and then that $++# popped up.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

IF YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN INFECTED BY A TROJAN/VIRUS:

• Then, if you're using firefox, download AD-BLOCK PLUS from mozilla.

Thank me later.
thank you very gatdamn much
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom