just got a wii, what games should i get?

well my older sister never used her wii so she gave it to me. got 2 controllers, and the balance board thing. i already downloaded netflix on it and thats all ive used it for so far. What are some of the best "platformer" games on the wii? i have a ps3 with a vast collection of games so i dont want anything thats on both systems.  

well my older sister never used her wii so she gave it to me. got 2 controllers, and the balance board thing. i already downloaded netflix on it and thats all ive used it for so far. What are some of the best "platformer" games on the wii? i have a ps3 with a vast collection of games so i dont want anything thats on both systems.  

smash brothers brawl
mad world
metroid prime trilogy
zelda twilight princess
mario galaxy 1 & 2
super mario wii

smash brothers brawl
mad world
metroid prime trilogy
zelda twilight princess
mario galaxy 1 & 2
super mario wii

super smash bros brawl

donkey kong country

super mario bros wii

any of these with friends =
pimp.gif
good times

super smash bros brawl

donkey kong country

super mario bros wii

any of these with friends =
pimp.gif
good times

Originally Posted by maxman321

mario galaxy?

Sorry I should have been clearer, I meant super mario bros wii. Although galaxy is fun too. I just like super mario bros better because you can play with your friends. Literally the most fun I've ever had playing a video game.

Originally Posted by maxman321

mario galaxy?

Sorry I should have been clearer, I meant super mario bros wii. Although galaxy is fun too. I just like super mario bros better because you can play with your friends. Literally the most fun I've ever had playing a video game.

well i got mario galaxy, smash bros, and super mario all for 90$....there running a buy 2 get 1 free for used games at gamestop...i might go pick up a few more games tmw when i get paid

well i got mario galaxy, smash bros, and super mario all for 90$....there running a buy 2 get 1 free for used games at gamestop...i might go pick up a few more games tmw when i get paid

Back
Top Bottom