Just got fired yesterday vol. Merry Christmas

do you dudes read what OP said?

unemployment isn't covering rent. he has 2 kids. he might not make next month's rent.

chill? take trips? srsly.

Pics of the text OP?

Or else you're just a troll. Why you gotta troll on Xmas eve?
frown.gif

Honestly sounds like you need to regroup and take back the bulk of them Christmas and bday presents. Will it suck? Of course, but if you guys don't wanna live on the street everyone has to make a sacrifice. Also, go stop by a Toys for Tots and see if they can help you out last minute. What does your wife or girl do, she not making enough to help with bills? Or just rearrange your bills and be late on some of them.

Can you reach out to family or friends for a loan? Or even take out a private loan?

Just a sidenote: But your boss wasn't completely wrong: You probably should've learned to fish while you were sitting in the water. Not saying this is your fault but regardless you don't sound like you were prepared for any type of disaster or rainy day.

Best of luck man!

Apply for foodstamps asap.
emergency assistence if available.

unemployment.

Start selling things off, may have to return some gifts, sell off shoes anything... ask fam for help (may be tough with pride) see if you can move in with fam or get some type of help to start finding other living arrangements. You may be given some leeway with this month but eventuallly that will stop you have to start thinking about plan b and c... worst case find a place for the kids to stay and get on that grind... nothing legal as you want to be with your fam and not locked up in the long run...

good luck man, thats crazy..

-One 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I was a buyer/retail sales. Sounds like a easy thing to find another job but I have two felony convictions on my record from over 10 years ago being being a stupid teen. In this job market it's hard to compete with others with no criminal record.

Welp.... Back to the Kitchen you need to GOOOO!

crack-9.jpg

jeezy-103.jpg

Real talk
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Trust when I say I did nothing wrong. I always just went to work and did my job. The owner has been acting crazy since he was arrested on cocaine poss a few months back. I never had any run ins with him or anyone else. His business was struggling so I think he was just letting me go to save money. I feel like q bad dad because I feel like I let my family down. If I don't find work in the next week we won't make rent.

Awww man. The minute that man got arrested you should have been looking for a new job.
If you were an at-will employee you're pretty much screwed though.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Sidenote to the OP:

Let this be a lesson to you all to have money set aside in case of emergencies.

There is no reason we shouldnt be able to make the current month's rent in situations like this.
I agree with this, but are we going to just ignore the fact that many people live paycheck to paycheck?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I was a buyer/retail sales. Sounds like a easy thing to find another job but I have two felony convictions on my record from over 10 years ago being being a stupid teen. In this job market it's hard to compete with others with no criminal record.

Welp.... Back to the Kitchen you need to GOOOO!

crack-9.jpg

jeezy-103.jpg
This.

And

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
This.

I'm not trying to put you down but you need to get a more stable job. I know times are hard out there in the job market but the job you had doesn't seem like one with a future in it. I hope you get a job soon but when you do you should look into going to college. It is possible to have kids and get into a new career.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Sidenote to the OP:

Let this be a lesson to you all to have money set aside in case of emergencies.

There is no reason we shouldnt be able to make the current month's rent in situations like this.
I agree with this, but are we going to just ignore the fact that many people live paycheck to paycheck?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Peep Game

You were fired via text
indifferent.gif
? Your boss must've never heard Ludacris' "Say It to My Face"

Did you mean Young Buck?
Nah, that Ludacris & Meek Mill song from his recent mixtape

Back
Top Bottom