Just got hired at Chase...thoughts?

congrats. Can u find out why does your company suddenly take out charges to make u think you have more money than you thought and then the next business day, they put the charge back in while your funds aren't sufficient to cover the balance? SMH at NSF charges! When I was in my late teens, i never quite understood it and Chase racked up in fees for my account. Chase member since Bank One and First Chicago days....

congrats. Can u find out why does your company suddenly take out charges to make u think you have more money than you thought and then the next business day, they put the charge back in while your funds aren't sufficient to cover the balance? SMH at NSF charges! When I was in my late teens, i never quite understood it and Chase racked up in fees for my account. Chase member since Bank One and First Chicago days....

My boy use to work at Bank of America for 2 years, he loved it, even smashed a couple of females that always came by. Only thing that he hated was meeting quota, but you don't have to you said. Congrats.

My boy use to work at Bank of America for 2 years, he loved it, even smashed a couple of females that always came by. Only thing that he hated was meeting quota, but you don't have to you said. Congrats.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What kind of quota do they have to meet? New accounts? Doesnt seem like a bad place to work, but I work at a car rental place, which is almost the same with better pay. Eh..

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What kind of quota do they have to meet? New accounts? Doesnt seem like a bad place to work, but I work at a car rental place, which is almost the same with better pay. Eh..

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

just got a 20-hour, part time position at chase bank.
anyone work there?

im just lovin the hours (never past 6 pm, no sunday and holidays), pay ($12), and no quotas.

which chase bro?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyone work there?

im just lovin the hours (never past 6 pm, no sunday and holidays), pay ($12), and no quotas.

which chase bro?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

anyone work there?

which chase bro?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
in petulama, ca. wack area, but im goin to SSU (wack as well) which is 10 min away.
yea no quotas is def FTW, but i do get incentives whenever i do make a sale. which is also a win.

anyone work there?

which chase bro?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
in petulama, ca. wack area, but im goin to SSU (wack as well) which is 10 min away.
yea no quotas is def FTW, but i do get incentives whenever i do make a sale. which is also a win.

Honestly man, as long as you got a job and have some cash going in your pocket, without having to kill yourself so much to earn the money; it's worth it.

Congratulations on getting hired, seems like a chill place to work in, and never passing 6pm?? Man, you have plenty of time to get your things done after work.
pimp.gif

Honestly man, as long as you got a job and have some cash going in your pocket, without having to kill yourself so much to earn the money; it's worth it.

Congratulations on getting hired, seems like a chill place to work in, and never passing 6pm?? Man, you have plenty of time to get your things done after work.
pimp.gif

anyone work there?

which chase bro?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

how was the interview process?

anyone work there?

which chase bro?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyone work there?

which chase bro?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i got hooked up through some mentor program, so i was recommended by another branch manager.  it was bout 20 min.  standard procedure questions.  sales and cashier experience is good to have.
had one group interview.  got a call bout a week later.  had to do finger print and drug test.

yea by quotas i mean getting referrals.  like opening new accounts.

anyone work there?

which chase bro?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i got hooked up through some mentor program, so i was recommended by another branch manager.  it was bout 20 min.  standard procedure questions.  sales and cashier experience is good to have.
had one group interview.  got a call bout a week later.  had to do finger print and drug test.

yea by quotas i mean getting referrals.  like opening new accounts.

also, theres like hella branches opening up throughout the bay area. something crazy like over 200.

so you should try and look for some openings cuz there should be opportunities.

www.chase.com/careers

also, theres like hella branches opening up throughout the bay area. something crazy like over 200.

so you should try and look for some openings cuz there should be opportunities.

www.chase.com/careers

Back
Top Bottom