Just got my Dream Car!! And I would like to share my history of vehicles. Vol. 2jz? No $&@*!!

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

You ready to be followed home by some goons? then robbed at gun point for your car?

Yah like this happens to all supra owners.  And if I have that issue then people with lambos, ferraris, RR, bentleys etc better not even drive their cars too.  My car is worth less than 30k.  I think you watch too much over the top movies bro. 
i think he is speaking about u posting a picture with ur plate open for the net to see. 

Not my plate anymore.  Thats the last owners plate.  

dont you think the previous owner would appreciate u not posting his plates ? 
i mean u said u didnt want to name the price u got it for incase of a NTer 

but the plate is a better thing to post ? 
grin.gif

not trying to reign on your parade.

sick.gif

You ready to be followed home by some goons? then robbed at gun point for your car?

Yah like this happens to all supra owners.  And if I have that issue then people with lambos, ferraris, RR, bentleys etc better not even drive their cars too.  My car is worth less than 30k.  I think you watch too much over the top movies bro. 

When my pops had an SL somebody followed us for a half hour tryin to rob us one time, believe me #%*! like that happens

When my pops had an SL somebody followed us for a half hour tryin to rob us one time, believe me #%*! like that happens

Congrats.

Can you let me know the mileage and a ballpark of the price? Need to do some due diligence on the current value of Supras. I don't want to lose money in my investment. If you don't feel comfortable releasing that info, its cool too. Enjoy your new ride.

Congrats.

Can you let me know the mileage and a ballpark of the price? Need to do some due diligence on the current value of Supras. I don't want to lose money in my investment. If you don't feel comfortable releasing that info, its cool too. Enjoy your new ride.

Sick pick up. Always been one of, if not my fave JDM whip.
Originally Posted by PraVokal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That baby is NICE. Kinda reminds me of the Porsche 997 Turbo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

porsche_997_gt3_03_m.jpg

That would be a GT3 my dude... my dream car
pimp.gif

Sick pick up. Always been one of, if not my fave JDM whip.
Originally Posted by PraVokal

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That baby is NICE. Kinda reminds me of the Porsche 997 Turbo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

porsche_997_gt3_03_m.jpg

That would be a GT3 my dude... my dream car
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Congrats.

eek.gif
roll.gif
Why y'all making it seem like it really matters? On some "No I can't release those type of information, it's Classified over Top Secret!"

Comedy.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Congrats.

eek.gif
roll.gif
Why y'all making it seem like it really matters? On some "No I can't release those type of information, it's Classified over Top Secret!"

Comedy.

Nice ride, one of the few tuner cars i respect. A bit overrated to me still but nice ride nonetheless. The way some people talk about this car make it sound like it would be God's personal chariot or some %*%@.

Nice ride, one of the few tuner cars i respect. A bit overrated to me still but nice ride nonetheless. The way some people talk about this car make it sound like it would be God's personal chariot or some %*%@.

Back
Top Bottom