Just got myself a fine.. vol. Ridiculous fines..

I just got myself a ticket for going from one car to another on the NYC subway.. when i got off i got stopped by some D's and got a ticket for 75$.. anywayi could get out of this?

same train, different car? He probably thought you jumped, so I'd say you've got a case

^^^ Actually its a legit violation, you aren't suppose to be riding between cars.. it was marked as "Unsafe riding" on the ticket.. but damn.. igot 15 days to pay this or its gonna be 125$

damn that dude's an
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
forgiving you that ticket
smh.gif

roll.gif
I'd fight that.. no way i'd even think 2 pay that.. u shouldagave false info .. or Ran lol

you wanna talk about ridiculous tickets - i have a $3,000 speeding ticket. Word to VA.

just pay the ticket and dont do it again.

These damn cops got nothing better to do on the subway.

Originally Posted by supra97RX7

Originally Posted by MvP07

you wanna talk about ridiculous tickets - i have a $3,000 speeding ticket. Word to VA.

eek.gif

why?
that is how much the tickets cost around here... if you have citations and what not it is a thousand bucks and it goes up from there... i got caughtspeeding SMH and recieved a reckless driving for the freakin 3rd time... i beat the last two hopefully God will help me out on this one lol. I did the othertwo with no lawyer

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

just pay the ticket and dont do it again.

These damn cops got nothing better to do on the subway.

dont pay it...

i aint pay none of my tickets...

i think your warrants go away after 2 years...

thats what ive been told..

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

laugh.gif

...and I thought I made a red light last night until I saw a flash
eyes.gif

roll.gif
... Over here in Florida everyone runs the red light, they act likes its green all the time
laugh.gif
I still have a ticket to pay for passing a stopsign
smh.gif
I hate NYC cops...

Originally Posted by supra97RX7

eek.gif

why?
that is how much the tickets cost around here... if you have citations and what not it is a thousand bucks and it goes up from there... i got caught speeding SMH and recieved a reckless driving for the freakin 3rd time... i beat the last two hopefully God will help me out on this one lol. I did the other two with no lawyer

tired.gif
I hope they over rule this real quick. I'm tired of going thespeed limit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

roll.gif
... Over here in Florida everyone runs the red light, they act likes its green all the time
laugh.gif
I still have a ticket to pay for passing a stop sign
smh.gif
I hate NYC cops...

i hate them too. received a ticket for spitting gum on the tracks. $50 right there..

i got a 50 dollar ticket for throwing a metrocard at the garbage but missing when a breeze blew it away and it fell.

supra97RX7 wrote:

MvP07 wrote:

eek.gif

why?

that is how much the tickets cost around here... if you have citations and what not it is a thousand bucks and it goes up from there... i got caught
speeding SMH and recieved a reckless driving for the freakin 3rd time... i beat the last two hopefully God will help me out on this one lol. I did the other
two with no lawyer
damn for the sake of other drivers i hope you get your license suspended this time

They got me with that bs too about two months ago
smh.gif
And would you believe it was on the 42nd st shuttle during rush hour while the shuttle was still stoppedin the station!?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Everyone and their mom goes btwn the cars on the shuttle to get to the far end where no one is seated
smh.gif
otherwise it would be packed onone end and empty on the other.

i remember my boy got a drunk and disorderly for like $283.

dude was so pissed he went to the bank and special ordered it all in pennies. (took 4 days to get them in)

we went with him down to the station with those canvas sacks like in the cartoons.
laugh.gif
we convinced him not to break them out of the dollar rolls though, thatwoulda been OD.

Originally Posted by SchruteFarms

supra97RX7 wrote:

MvP07 wrote:

eek.gif

why?

that is how much the tickets cost around here... if you have citations and what not it is a thousand bucks and it goes up from there... i got caught
speeding SMH and recieved a reckless driving for the freakin 3rd time... i beat the last two hopefully God will help me out on this one lol. I did the other
two with no lawyer
damn for the sake of other drivers i hope you get your license suspended this time
don't worry about that buddy, that will never happen
laugh.gif
. But for your sake if i ever catch you i will be sure to run over you and shut you up.How does that sound??

Originally Posted by BKzJayD

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I still have a ticket to pay for passing a stop sign
smh.gif
I hate NYC cops...

i hate them too. received a ticket for spitting gum on the tracks. $50 right there..

The worse was one time... I was on M train in Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall station... So it was me a girl and my boy... We waiting for the door to close... SoI was !*$+!@% around with the girl and she pushes me out the door right as the door was closing, so I stick my feet in between so the door wont close... A*$##+! white cop comes and grabs me by the shirt... And was like get off the train... I was like for what, then he responded I was holding the train up... Iwas like you holding it up by telling me to get out
mad.gif
... And then when Istepped out... He proceeded to kick me out the train station... So I came back a couple minutes later and he seen me on the other side of the tracks... He thenfollowed me and was like your a smart %*+
laugh.gif
... I was like I need to get home... And he was like if you dont leave Im going to give you a ticket... So thenI just took the 4 train
laugh.gif
I hate emmmm
smh.gif

My bad for the long read
laugh.gif

Just so you know it is illegal for you to go from car to another in the subway.

If you get caught you will receive a fine.

And I don't believe you can argue that ticket.

Hope you learned from your mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom