!+! Just got Real... Vol Facebook Video Chat....

It's going to be a hot summer...
pimp.gif

they've been working on this for a minute so i'm glad it's finally out. it'd be nice to have group video chats but i'm sure they'll make that happen in the future.

they've been working on this for a minute so i'm glad it's finally out. it'd be nice to have group video chats but i'm sure they'll make that happen in the future.

This is out of control. Facebook already consumes most people's life as is. I remember when I got on facebook in 05' and it was only college kids, only certain colleges were allowed to use it. Those were the days. Now everyone and their mothers (literally) have facebook. I know one thing if my dad ever has a facebook account I am shutting mine down. 

This is out of control. Facebook already consumes most people's life as is. I remember when I got on facebook in 05' and it was only college kids, only certain colleges were allowed to use it. Those were the days. Now everyone and their mothers (literally) have facebook. I know one thing if my dad ever has a facebook account I am shutting mine down. 

Damn, I just posted this in the Google+ thread.

Hopefully Google let's the masses into Google+ soon, or they would have lost before they even got started.

Damn, I just posted this in the Google+ thread.

Hopefully Google let's the masses into Google+ soon, or they would have lost before they even got started.

Back
Top Bottom