Just got rear ended. airbags?

i was the passenger in my girls car that just got rear ended. the lady that hit us was in a gmc truck we were in a hyundai elantra wagon. stopped at a red light the lady behind us was did not even try to break at all no skid marks she was doin at least 40. both quater panels are damaged, the rear bumper went under the car, and the trunk was a little smashed. how bad do u have to get hit for bags to go off. were goong to the chiropractor and lawyers.

i was the passenger in my girls car that just got rear ended. the lady that hit us was in a gmc truck we were in a hyundai elantra wagon. stopped at a red light the lady behind us was did not even try to break at all no skid marks she was doin at least 40. both quater panels are damaged, the rear bumper went under the car, and the trunk was a little smashed. how bad do u have to get hit for bags to go off. were goong to the chiropractor and lawyers.

chiropractor
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess the impact was not serious enough for the airbag to deploy?

My Honda Accord got rear ended and sandwished last spring by a Nissan Quest and the air bags did not deploy because the SUV's bumper did not set off the sensors in the rear bumper, it ripped the bumper apart but did not set it off
30t6p3b.gif

5097304015_f4dab05417_z.jpg

My Honda Accord got rear ended and sandwished last spring by a Nissan Quest and the air bags did not deploy because the SUV's bumper did not set off the sensors in the rear bumper, it ripped the bumper apart but did not set it off
30t6p3b.gif

5097304015_f4dab05417_z.jpg

Originally Posted by stillmatic

There's your problem right there.

Originally Posted by stillmatic

There's your problem right there.

Back
Top Bottom