Just got some info on Kanye's 1st single today... UPDATE: TOLD YA SO

So look I'm not sayin this is 100% but my source is super credible. I was filmin a music video today for an artists (not a big name but is well connected don't want to put him on blast). But anyway I asked him what did he think about Kanye's new album comin in June. He said he can't wait to hear and the first single will feature
R0018717.jpg

PS the source is the same dude that had "Fly Malcolm X buy any jeans necessary" in his away message months before Graduation dropped.

i can't see either of the thornton brothers on the lead single for one of the biggest names in music's return album.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

i can't see either of the thornton brothers on the lead single for one of the biggest names in music's return album.

Co-signing this......

Ye' returning thr Favor to the Thorton brothers for Til' The Casket Drops? (Kinda Like A Big Deal)

nerd.gif

KANYE'S GONNA PUT A CLIPSE MEMBER ON THE FIRST SINGLE?! THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK. THE SONG ISN'T GONNA SELL. NO ONE IS GONNA BUY IT IN THE ITUNES MUSIC STORE. I GIVE THIS SONG 6.5/10 ALREADY. (c) NTer.

This would be the biggest single of Kanye's career. The hell he putting Pusha T on it for? I know he's a god on NT but i'd prefer to hear a solo Kanye track.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

KANYE'S NOT GONNA PUT A CLIPSE MEMBER ON THE FIRST SINGLE?! THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK. THE SONG ISN'T GONNA SELL. NO ONE IS GONNA BUY IT IN THE ITUNES MUSIC STORE. I GIVE THIS SONG 6.5/10 ALREADY. (c) NTer.

I'm thinking more of a street single instead of radio single. Even though I wouldn't think 'Ye would even need to do that.

KANYE'S GONNA PUT A CLIPSE MEMBER ON THE FIRST SINGLE?! THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK. THE SONG ISN'T GONNA SELL. NO ONE IS GONNA BUY IT IN THE ITUNES MUSIC STORE. I GIVE THIS SONG 6.5/10 ALREADY. (c) NTer. TIME

nerd.gif

I DONT THINK KANYE GONNA SHOULD PUT A CLIPSE MEMBER ON THE FIRST SINGLE?! THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK. THE SONG ISN'T GONNA SELL. NO ONE IS GONNA BUY IT IN THE ITUNES MUSIC STORE. I GIVE THIS SONG 6.5/10 ALREADY. (c) NTer.

What does it really matter? Yall talk like people WON'T check for a Kanye single cuz another rapper is on there. Stop it 5.

Ya'll are tripping. Ye isn't the type to just go and find the biggest name in the industry to try and create a buzz because;

1. He's gonna sell regardless
2. He cares more about quality music than piecing together some BS for marketing purposes.

The first feature he ever had on a single was Syleena Johnson, and that worked out well.

KANYE'S GONNA PUT A CLIPSE MEMBER ON THE FIRST SINGLE?! THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK. THE SONG ISN'T GONNA SELL. NO ONE IS GONNA BUY IT IN THE ITUNES MUSIC STORE. I GIVE THIS SONG 6.5/10 ALREADY. (c) NTer.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Ya'll are tripping. Ye isn't the type to just go and find the biggest name in the industry to try and create a buzz because;

1. He's gonna sell regardless

2. He cares more about quality music than piecing together some BS for marketing purposes.

The first feature he ever had on a single was Syleena Johnson, and that worked out well.

I don't think anybody is saying that. I'm pretty sure only three of his singles have ever featured a rapper.

Pusha was here in the islands a little over a week ago.
And yes, I can confirm that he was working with Ye.
But remember guys, there's going to be a street single and radio single
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom