just had Papi John's pizza.

ox listen listen ox listen. round table >

mayo
sick.gif
you nasty savages
best thing about RT is their buffet and their ham & cheese pizza. nothing else. but I have taken girls there on dates bc of where mine is at. kinda romantic, nomsayin.

Last edited:
papa john's thread with no 50% off promo code

mean.gif
aren't you in bmore?..I used to work at the papa johns in nottingham/white marsh...we had specials similar to that  during the O's.games check em out you might be able to come up on something

If you gonna eat chain pizza,gotta get that Mellow Mushroom if you have one close by....Everything on the menu is good and they always have a good beer selection...

Honestly speaking in my opinion it's not the city but the pizza spot you go to cause I'm from NYC and we got some good pizza places and some spots I'm like
sick.gif
.. I had a slice from one spot in BX that was straight garbage and took 2 bites and just got rid of it. I've been out to PA and stopped by Pizza joint and the pizza was incredible like really good the toppings were on point it wasn't burnt and was made like I like it. It's all on who makes it and what your use to. We've all had good and bad pizzas in my opinion. But my favorite pizza spots around neighborhoods my favorite spot is one up in Harlem..

Some of you must have good little caesars locations because the one by me sucks. Frozen pizza from the supermarket had more flavor. The sauce, cheese, and dough were so generic.

The new Dominos >> Papa Johns

Pizza Hut >>> Papa Johns

And me and my fam were Papa Johns all the way growing up, but I had to make that switch once I tasted other brands

NT put me on to Costoco's pizza too. Now that is some good pizza man. I was like forreal? Why would I get pizza from THEM? But yea try it. Pat it down though, super greasy

The only chain pizza I mess with is Papa Gino's and Pizzeria Regina.

i know a guy who owns a chicken processing plant in china, he said the best parts are sold as chicken (breasts/legs/whole chickens), the rest of it is ground up to make dog food and the leftovers from the dog food is what we eat in hotdogs
that's why you gotta go with bratwurst, Italian sausages, or Hebrew natty's

Plus that's in china. We don't know what kinda fda or regulations they got over there. America is kinda spoiled sometimes in regards to only eating the best parts of animals. In Bizarre Foods he visits places where they grind up a lot of a pig to make fresh sausages. They see us as weird for throwing away most of an animal.

Plus that's in china. We don't know what kinda fda or regulations they got over there. America is kinda spoiled sometimes in regards to only eating the best parts of animals. In Bizarre Foods he visits places where they grind up a lot of a pig to make fresh sausages. They see us as weird for throwing away most of an animal.
lol man stop.... I worked at a plant before man the horrors... especially chicken plants... they throw feet beaks and all in the meats. and with fish especially fish sticks and places like ljs etc... who use eyes,bones,fins etc....

lol man stop.... I worked at a plant before man the horrors... especially chicken plants... they throw feet beaks and all in the meats. and with fish especially fish sticks and places like ljs etc... who use eyes,bones,fins etc....

If its cheap and doesn't look like real meat its probably the equivalent of dog food.

Hot dogs are nasty and pork hot dogs are even worse.

Hey, at least that's not being wasteful. I'm Asian so I have relatives who eat the eyeballs whenever there's some fried fish. I like that imitation crab salad that they have at restaurants, didn't know it was made from leftover fish parts.

Hey, at least that's not being wasteful. I'm Asian so I have relatives who eat the eyeballs whenever there's some fried fish. I like that imitation crab salad that they have at restaurants, didn't know it was made from leftover fish parts.
not even lol they use bottom feeders and minnows and other minced meat parts.... fast food fish in most part is breaded and baked/fried wet cat food quality

There's a pizzeria 5 minutes from my house that has great food but so damn pricey. Over $13 for a large regular pie. A specialty pie is over $20.

Its perfectly OK to not like Pizza Hut/PJs/Dominoes or prefer your local pizza shop over them....

But wtf is "real pizza"?????? Pizza with a SKU code on the box or something???

Ive had pizza from lesser known places. Like what y'all talking about. It was iiightt from what I remember. I do want to try other places though. They probably cheaper. I hope they got good wing though. That's the only reason why I eat Pizza Hut.

Their boneless Honey BBQ wings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Always funny to me when NY dudes call pizza a "pie." Does anyone else call it that or is that just an upper northeast of the US type of thing?

(I KNOW it is a pie :rolleyes)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom