just in: MAX B SPAZZIN ON HIS MYSPACE BULLETINS. AIRIN JIM JONES OUT! vol. owwwwwwwwwww

lurkin2long

Banned
[table][tr][th=""]Date:[/th] [td]Feb 18, 2008 2:10 PM[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Subject:[/th] [td]Jim & NOE[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Body:[/th] [td]JIM JONES & NOE IS THE NEW MILLY VINILLY'
YES YOU KNOW ITS TRU THEM ****** STEALIN MAN THATS THE WORST **** YOU CAN DO IN MUSIC IS DECIEVE PEOPLE INTO THINKING YOU GOT TALENT ***** YOU AINT **** YOU WEAK LAZY A** ****** OVER THERE IN THAT BRYDGANG CAMP MATRIX GET AWAY FROM THEM ****** THEY AINT RIGHT,,,
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Date:[/th] [td]Feb 18, 2008 1:40 PM[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Subject:[/th] [td]Warning[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Body:[/th] [td]This is a warning",a warning to the people,first let me clear the ****** air,
"JIM JONES IS A SWAGGER JACKING FRENCH C*** SUCKIN B******"
ALL THIS **** HAPPENING CAUSE ****** WANT ME TO WORK FOR FREE,BUT IM NOT HAVING THAT ****,SO I TOLD THAT ***** GO **** HIMSELF,NOW THE ***** GOT THESE LITTLE WACK ****** STEALING MY BARS SINGING MY WORDS SOUNDING ALL H*** THEM ****** IS H***, THAT AMERICAN GANGSTA" **** IS GARBAGE, YALL CAN SUPPORT THAT B****** IF YALL WANT,BUT IM NOT RIDING THAT B******* A** WAVE,THAT **** AINT WAVY,,,,THEM ****** OVER THERE STEALING MUSIC FOREAL, LIKE LITTERALLY STEALING SONGS,,,AND THIS H*** N*** GOT THE NERVE TO CALL HIMSELF A GANGSTER?WHATEVER",LIKE I SAID,IM NOT RIDING THAT WAVE AT ALL,THAT **** AINT BOSS DON"CERTIFIED,,,THATS RIGHT YALL HEARD IT FROM THE BOY HIMSELF,JIM IS A THIEF,STEALING MY SONGS, AND WATCH HOW I STILL CRUSH HIS FA**** A**, STAY TUNED MILLION DOLLAR BABY 2 IS A WRAP,I JUST GOT THE WORD, I BET CHO MY %#@+ GON MAKE HIS %#@+ SOUND LIKE %#@+,,,**** WIT CHA BOY GAIN GREENE FO'LIFE

MAXB

PS MISS INFO GET AT ME IM DOING ALL INTERVIEWS,DVDS,MAGAZINES TAPE RECORDERS I DONT GIVE A $!%! IM EXPOSING THIS ##$%+@*+$ YALL LOOK UP TO STAY TUNED

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Although I don't like Jim as an artist (he is funny)...
this is pretty much what all that is about...
PS MISS INFO GET AT ME IM DOING ALL INTERVIEWS,DVDS,MAGAZINES TAPE RECORDERS I DONT GIVE A $!%! IM EXPOSING THIS ##$%+@*+$ YALL LOOK UP TO STAY TUNED
publicity
eyes.gif

oh nooo!! not a myspace bulletin temper tantrum!! anything but that!

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

aiyo can i get a link ? i can't even read that.
go on myspace.

it aint that hard to read. of course i had to edit the words for NT.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Sodium chloride.

NaCL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Max.....Don't really matter....This n' bout to get 30 yrs anyway once he goes to trial....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Max B

IM NOT RIDING THAT B******* A** WAVE,THAT **** AINT WAVY,,,,

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow that's some crazy *%@ I thought these dudes would put their differences aside and get that paper...guess not especially if dudes is"stealing" each other *%@

My favorite part is that he said "FRENCH"

like where did that came from??

Guess this is what happens when you take mad long to post bail for your dude.

My dude typing in caps and everything

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif
whatever was on his myspace is gone now
wth

you right, smh if max really deleted em like that........

jim or somebody mustve got at him on some G stuff eaaaaaaaaaarly.

rap game is crazy.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif
whatever was on his myspace is gone now
wth

you right, smh if max really deleted em like that........

jim or somebody mustve got at him on some G stuff eaaaaaaaaaarly.

rap game is crazy.

Or somebody hacked his !@#*.......

SMH @ poppin' off at other rappers through a Myspace bulliten...

[Cam]Playboy you a grown ___ man...[Cam]

Back
Top Bottom