Just kicked my chick outta my apt... vol: G... T... EFF... O... 3-29 update: page 1

Soooooooo:

-she was creeping
-you broke up
-you let her stay
-she got jealous and started breaking your things
-you kick her out (why wasn't this point 2?)
-you now feel sorry

I hate to be so blunt, but...quit being such a push over and end this for GOOD. (you kicking her out was your first step)

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Something is telling me this guy is going to allow her back in..

yup
smh.gif

don't let her back she is no good.

I know you don't want to hear that from someone you don't know.

My brother didn't want to leave my room when we were younger, so I grabbed a yoyo and hit him in the back. I then proceeded with the triangle choke hold and dragged him out. As soon as I let go he ran for the phone and called up my mom and my mom said she had some candy for me when I got home. CANDY A.K.A. BUTT WHOOPIN'.

OP, I know you got a soft spot in your heart for her, but

Don't do it bro. She aint worth it. Even if the sex is good.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

My brother didn't want to leave my room when we were younger, so I grabbed a yoyo and hit him in the back. I then proceeded with the triangle choke hold and dragged him out. As soon as I let go he ran for the phone and called up my mom and my mom said she had some candy for me when I got home. CANDY A.K.A. BUTT WHOOPIN'.
Cool.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Cool.

laugh.gif

Lemme tell y'all....

There's a lil more to it...

I wentto jail one night...

She came and bailed me out... She spent $600...

So I was like "cool"...

But I wasn't gonna let it slide../

I sold my tv, a bunch of kicks and some x ox games to pay her back asap...

Then I just started giving her money...

She ended up breaking my phone and my computer...

So o deducted $200 outta what I had to pay her back...

She broke my stuff before we broke up...

But serious biz... And this may sound kinda weak...

But everybody thAt's tellin me to keep it moving, I did the right thing, it ain't worth it...

Y'all really keepin ya boy strong, mayne...

I really appreciate that...

I don't know why, but I just needed some validity to keep her out...

My mom wasn't enough cuz she ain't like her anyway... Lol...

I can't tell people at my school cuz I play basketball and that junk is gonna spread like wildfire...

And I can really go explain the story to someone cuz this stuff is long. Lol...

But y'all really helpin me out, mayne...

Oh yeah...

She came by this morning afte our partty, talkin abou she had to get some kore stuff...

Right before she left, she started crying and was all "I would never do that to you... I got you outta jail and you gonna call the policenonnme"...

I told her that she got ALL her money back plus some, so that ain't my problem,

I said it's too hard @@$#** with you, and I ain't finna let you hull me out... I ain't a bad person, so I don't need to be treated like that... I'm a goddamn man, takin care of you... You don't appreciate #@%$... and shut the door...

It was tough... But I kept that "I don't give a @!$+ what you think, #!+%$" face on...

Back
Top Bottom