Just quit my job vol. how did yall quit? UPDATE PAGE 5

BROOOO

i fking HATED GAP for this. worked at gap in college for like 1 semester. this was like 2008. they wanted us to push gap cards mad hard, and the managers were gassing up the comms over who was putting in work to get people to sign up.

like yo **** u want me to find wild success to sell people on credit for clothes during a financial crisis?! yo gap can SMD lol. i was seasonal hire so they let me go while i was on vacation lol.

never touched retail again
Yea I tried retail for a bit when I was younger but never could last more than like a month or 2 at any store…All the extra bs they make you push but NOBODY ever gets is wild annoying and that folding busy work was pissin me off…Just walking round re folding things 20 times all shift :lol: :smh:

Man, I thought I was the only one that felt that way working in retail. I remember working at Finish Line and the manager kept pushing us to sell accessories. Most I did was mention the buy 1, get 1 deal on the socks lol.

Some hate their home family life.
I worked with a guy like that before. Dude was always asking me and this other guy what we did over the weekend or if we wanted to get drinks after work and watch the game.

Nah im good, go home to your wife and kids man. I dont even like talking to you at work, damn sure dont wanna spend any time around you outside of work. At least at work i justify that im getting paid to talk to you :lol:

I like most my co workers even my boss. Dude always has my back even when I get pissed off and act ignorant.

I kick it with two outside work but we don’t talk about work. We have common interest outside of work so it’s all good. Plus one I knew before work and I got him the job.

I don’t kick it with anyone who isn’t a lowboy driver like me though. :lol: we do our own thing. We’re not trying to know the other employees.

Back
Top Bottom