Just saw Dexter Season 4 Finale....Stoneface^100000

indifferent.gif
perfect soccer mom and you just off her?
indifferent.gif
....i'm done.

no lie no just a good soccer mom a fine soccer mom... but it is really sad that the cycle might start again with harrison

indifferent.gif
Every episode whenever they showed her...she'd always have the sun hitting her face making her glow.
indifferent.gif
. All the fine ones ALWAYS get offed.

Man she was hot too. . .

I just hope the writers can fill in those shoes, or at least something that can keep the show going for another season.

So what about the damn kids? The storyline won't even make sense now. Deb is gonna take care of them? New babysitter character? There was NO reason to offRita.

i just watched this episode earlier and had to rewatch it right now. did you guys notice that when he goes to pick up harrison, the lighting changes similar towhen harry appears? maybe i'm reaching but could it be some sort of dream or something
laugh.gif

^ Nah, she's really dead according to the writers.

The 2 kids are off visiting their grandma, maybe they'll stay with her instead.

IMO Rita's death fits the show. The baby's tragic life now parallels Dexter's. And honestly, if every season ends happily ever after (i.e. Dexterkills Trinity w/o any collateral damage and next season Dexter hunts down another big time serial killer), the show might lose its luster like 24. The season 4finale is shocking and unpredictable, I can't wait to see what happens in season 5.

It'll make season 5 perfect b/c dude had a hard time balancing family, work, and killing people in season 4. Plus, Michael C. Hall doesn't like stayingwith a show more than 5 seasons anyway (said so himself). In addition, Dex has cancer in real life and going through chemotherapy (i hope it goes intoremission, dude has potential). Jennifer Carpenter is fine in a weird way (Emily Rose chick). I think he's going out with a bang with this coming season. Ididn't like Rita dying, but i think they can afford to lose this character cuz the 5th season may be the last..

Maybe Trinity didn't do it....it's assumed but not proven...dun dun dun!!!!

The neighbor perhaps?

I agree, Season 4's finale, definitely was definitely surprising, I didn't see that coming. I can't wait to see what happens next season. i wonderif Dexter is gonna be hearing Rita's voice when he make his decisions? He already hears his dad, that's gonna be too many voices for an alreadymentally ill guy.
Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

It'll make season 5 perfect b/c dude had a hard time balancing family, work, and killing people in season 4. Plus, Michael C. Hall doesn't like staying with a show more than 5 seasons anyway (said so himself). In addition, Dex has cancer in real life and going through chemotherapy (i hope it goes into remission, dude has potential). Jennifer Carpenter is fine in a weird way (Emily Rose chick). I think he's going out with a bang with this coming season. I didn't like Rita dying, but i think they can afford to lose this character cuz the 5th season may be the last..

The cancer is completely gone last time I read, so he's good to go now.

the ending was sooo terrible it was great! never thought that was coming i loved the ending! dexter is the goat no show compares

20to3tl.png

but seriously Rita was mad annoying. Not even the boob job could save her. She stayed nagging. I mean dude has taken on the responsibility of YOUR two childrenand still found time to kill the scum of Miami. Lay off him a lil bit.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Man she was hot too. . .

I just hope the writers can fill in those shoes, or at least something that can keep the show going for another season.
Rita's shoes being empty will be what makes the next season good. Unless you're meaning fill those shoes as in live up to this type ofbuildup. If so, then I agree with you.

BTW, I liked Rita at first (season 1 and part of 2), but they needed to get rid of her. Dexter was becoming too human because of her. The death of Rita bringshim to a crossroads in which he'll have to decide if he wants to continue becoming more human or completely wild out. Perfect execution if you ask me.

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

Jennifer Carpenter is fine in a weird way (Emily Rose chick).
sick.gif

That broad is nasty. Season 5 can't start soon enough, killing Rita completely caught me by surprise.

Back
Top Bottom