Just Saw This on My Twitter

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][size=4][size=5][b][font='Times New Roman']From Sole Collector:[/font][/b][/size][/size][/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][size=4][size=5][b][font='Times New Roman']
[/font][/b][/size][/size][/font]

Brand Nike lost 225 basis points in overall market share to 38%. Brand Jordan lost 50 basis points, ending with overall market share at 11%.

pimp.gif

Have the people spoken? Bottom line, a loss is a loss. Hopefully Nike and JB step it up in terms of quality and releasing products we as consumers actually want, but I won't hold my breath. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][color=#0084b4][size=4][b][font='Times New Roman']From Sole Collector:[/font][/b][/size][/color][/font]

[font='Lucida Grande', sans-serif][color=#0084b4][size=4][b][font='Times New Roman']
[/font][/b][/size][/color][/font]

Brand Nike lost 225 basis points in overall market share to 38%. Brand Jordan lost 50 basis points, ending with overall market share at 11%.

pimp.gif

Have the people spoken? Bottom line, a loss is a loss. Hopefully Nike and JB step it up in terms of quality and releasing products we as consumers actually want, but I won't hold my breath. 

True that they loss a percentage in their market share, but its not like their going bankrupt. They still can sell us cheaper products with a bigger gain in profit for them.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

From Sole Collector:

pimp.gif

interesting. Are you sure that this is from the shoe sales or apparel or other forms of business. I need a little more info to support this especially considering how big of a company nike is and all the activities that they participate in. I mean this could have nothing to do with the shoe part of the business

Originally Posted by monstar

interesting. Are you sure that this is from the shoe sales or apparel or other forms of business. I need a little more info to support this especially considering how big of a company nike is and all the activities that they participate in. I mean this could have nothing to do with the shoe part of the business

That's all I know of the situation. I personally hope it has everything to do with the shoes. 

Their personal spokesman will be in here in a minute to tell you how great JB is and how we're all a bunch of idiots.

well hopefully this is the start to JB actually giveing us a quality product at a decent price

hopefully it is the sneaker area where they lost.
this either means better quality sneakers or a lot more crappy quality retros

it probably has something to do with quality....but more to do with the fact that alot of people started wearing Supras ....
sick.gif

Either way I hope its means Nike will have to drop some of their superiority complex and get back to making quality and desired releases!

Actually NKEs Stock is going up... The best time to buy was last year when the 2k9s came out. If you wouldve bought stock back then you wouldve doubled your profit by now 
grin.gif

I know what's going to happen...

instead of so many releases JB will finally release an abundance of a popular shoe, like Concord XI's at $175+.... and cash in.

Interesting figures, l think JB and Nike just has been releasing way too many colorways and products much more than in the past so maybe that could account for something. Just my 2 pennies.

Back
Top Bottom