Just watched Spectacular Spider-man

So I just finished watching the 2 seasons of Spectacular Spider-man online and i have to say its one of the best cartoons ive watched. Probably one of the best superhero cartoons. Even though most nt is older, this is a show thats worth taking a look at.

I caught a couple episodes the other day. It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be.

24erynd.jpg

It's alright, but it's not the "flavor" I'd prefer. The OG one was a lot better. The tone, animation, and story lines had a better feel. Brave&Bold>Spectacular Spidey.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

It's alright, but it's not the "flavor" I'd prefer. The OG one was a lot better. The tone, animation, and story lines had a better feel. Brave&Bold>Spectacular Spidey.
Assuming you mean the animated series and not the amazing Spider-Man or Spidey and friends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spidey77.jpg

Was able to catch up on this too not too long ago. It's pretty good, wish the art was more serious though. It still can't beat the 90's animated series on Fox imo..

I really like this show.
pimp.gif

I agree with Rilla though, it doesn't hold a candle to the OG Spiderman cartoon.

ive been following this show....
love it....

did the new season come out yet?

this show is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aastatic

So I just finished watching the 2 seasons of Spectacular Spider-man online and i have to say its one of the best cartoons ive watched. Probably one of the best superhero cartoons. Even though most nt is older, this is a show thats worth taking a look at.

I gotta side with Wolverine and the X-Men as the best on tv right now, but this is a close second.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Assuming you mean the animated series and not the amazing Spider-Man or Spidey and friends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spidey77.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude said O.G....

Back
Top Bottom