Just when I thought humanity completely fell off...

They acted in a way everyone should act. I wonder what goes through people's heads that makes them steal petty stuff.
You hear about shoplifting all the time and its always crap thats worth 10-50$.

mean.gif

Unfortunately, this will be overlooked by the hundreds of other ignorant people who will choose to rob, steal and kill.

I still think humanity is falling off :rolleyes :smh:

That's real honorable of them. It's sad that this thread is gonna get less replies than the threads where something bad happens.

I CANT WAIT UNTIL THIS IS ON WOOOOO9RRRLLLDDDDSTAAARRRRR!!!!
Oh,wait,it probably won't make it since this is people doing something honorable.

>D .... I kinda feel like this is only news because they were big black dudes with dreads.... Had they looked like Scott Disick nobody would even care or be surprised.

My thoughts when I saw it on the news. Everyone was acting SO surprised. It disgusted me.

we're praising them because they had the opportunity to break the law and they didn't? >D

i'm glad they did what they did. a lot of others wouldn't do that. good for them.

When was the last time dudes that looked like scott disock robbed a mom and pops store. Lets be real here.

We're not praising them. We're acknowledging a noble deed. MANY people, regardless of race would've had a field day in there. They showed great integrity.

Last edited:
Let them shine tho, even tho all they did was what they were supposed to. Doing what your supposed to is an endangered species these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom