Justice for Jacob Blake

It’s Wisconsin, nothing but white folks running things up there so the cop gon skate on this ...Gotta be an eye for an eye if you want justice for this

the legal system isn’t the only avenue to obtain justice. If the cop skates, hopefully a few months go by, he thinks his life is back to normal and he gets popped while out and about with his family.

I’m not even saying this to sound like some online tough guy or anything like that. But if a cop murdered or seriously hurt one of my children or a family member I’m really close to, it might not happen right away, it might take a few years. But at that cop is eventually going to get popped.

I really hope in one of these incidents the victims family members take revenge into their own hands after the legal system fails them.

20200828_114038.jpg

It’s Wisconsin, nothing but white folks running things up there so the cop gon skate on this ...Gotta be an eye for an eye if you want justice for this

Completely misread your post because I was driving. That cop is definitely getting off.

Last edited:
the legal system isn’t the only avenue to obtain justice. If the cop skates, hopefully a few months go by, he thinks his life is back to normal and he gets popped while out and about with his family.

I’m not even saying this to sound like some online tough guy or anything like that. But if a cop murdered or seriously hurt one of my children or a family member I’m really close to, it might not happen right away, it might take a few years. But at that cop is eventually going to get popped.

I really hope in one of these incidents the victims family members take revenge into their own hands after the legal system fails them.

Wishful thinking.

Zimmerman still walkin around with his baby nuts.

IF....you are in a position, or have family/friends in the same mindset as you, and say you are in the medical field...it maybe a good time to flatline one of the "shooters" relatives, for the get back. Silence is the key. Spread the word. It's spawning around "us". Wink wink

#samegame #differentrules #essentialworkers

I get all that, but what's their actual written justification for having him cuffed?

Kenosha County Sheriff's Department spokesman Sgt. David Wright on Friday explained that Blake was handcuffed to the bed because he "has felony warrants for his arrest from crimes he committed prior to the shooting incident."

Those warrants have been vacated, Cafferty said Friday.

1598635452197.png

saw this on fb.

As messed up as it sounds, it is because we value $$ more than human life.

- covid and wanting to open up everything at an accelerated rate
- universal health care and not wanting to shoulder it via taxes
- universal basic income and not seeing the intangible benefits outweighing the cost

When your house is on fire, you shouldn't care how much water you should use to put it out. The same mentality in keeping the stock market afloat is not present in providing a safety for a large number of people.

Back
Top Bottom