Justice League vs Avengers vol. pretty sure this has been debated before

Originally Posted by Sportdelapolo

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Lol what's the point of stupid statements like this.

I know. He came into a comic book thread that features aliens and defying the laws of physics, and tells us that comics aren't real. if I didn't know better I'd think he was ******ed

why so serious, doe?  You guys sitting here trying to apply "logic" to things that are illogical.  It just seems pointless to me.  Sorry for having an opinion, bruh. 

How is it illogical? We are trying to apply valid reasoning to a situation. The character are all established with personalities etc. so it's actually logical to say superman wouldn't kill somebody etc.

I know. He came into a comic book thread that features aliens and defying the laws of physics, and tells us that comics aren't real. if I didn't know better I'd think he was ******ed

why so serious, doe?  You guys sitting here trying to apply "logic" to things that are illogical.  It just seems pointless to me.  Sorry for having an opinion, bruh. 

How is it illogical? We are trying to apply valid reasoning to a situation. The character are all established with personalities etc. so it's actually logical to say superman wouldn't kill somebody etc.

indifferent.gif
yeah because having superpowers is logical.

indifferent.gif

Having 50 pairs of shoes isnt logical, nor is having a 60 page thread on Kanye West and Kim K, nor is listening to Lil B...but they are all things that people enjoy and find interesting

indifferent.gif
*Yawn* dude just leave the *@$+%@* thread. If you have no business here then just kick rocks. 
You're not going to end this discussion. We're not going to say "you know what, Sportdelapolo says this is illogical so we are going to just leave it at that". 

Obviously we all know comics aren't real, thanks a lot Captain Obvious... But that still doesn't mean we can't debate and converse among ourselves on a MESSAGE BOARD about them. 

People debate on fiction all the damn time. And you're a damn liar if you sit and say you haven't.

So let us cook. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

indifferent.gif
*Yawn* dude just leave the *@$+%@* thread. If you have no business here then just kick rocks. 
You're not going to end this discussion. We're not going to say "you know what, Sportdelapolo says this is illogical so we are going to just leave it at that". 

Obviously we all know comics aren't real, thanks a lot Captain Obvious... But that still doesn't mean we can't debate and converse among ourselves on a MESSAGE BOARD about them. 

People debate on fiction all the damn time. And you're a damn liar if you sit and say you haven't.

So let us cook. 

probably a 35 year old adult male...yns.

Im 26, and im def smashing. But your concern with what other guys talk about in their free time is pretty questionable....especially considering you're on a message board where guys get together to talk about sneakers

Originally Posted by PRIME

indifferent.gif

So let us cook. 

probably a 35 year old adult male...yns.
Actually 24 years old and wifed up. Try again. 
Spoiler [+]
Actually, stop. You're already trying too hard.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

wow...i can't tell if this is all serious...you guys know this is fake right?
Lol what's the point of stupid statements like this.
how can you debate something that isn't real? "Lol"
Go bump a religion thread.

On the current teams/members we've been talking about? Wonder Woman, I think one of the versions of Flash can't recall which, the black GL, Black Widow, Hulk (even though he rarely has accidentally or on purpose), Scarlet Witch when crazy, and that's about it unless you're gonna go to the huge list of anyone that's been in the Avengers or Justice League.

I've only read "other" versions of Batman where he was willing to kill. Main Bats probably has only killed accidentally.

I think Wonder Woman would be a tough battle, but she would match up against Thor pretty well, if you take them both at their base power levels

Originally Posted by solarius49

I think Wonder Woman would be a tough battle, but she would match up against Thor pretty well, if you take them both at their base power levels

Wonder Woman is a demigod on the level of Hercules but with Flying but Thor has the ability to make storms with  thunder and floods. 

One on One the real question is what weapons can wonder woman bring because she has the arsenal of Greece to use vs Thors Hammer

I love marvel and all, but justice leagues takes this. Justice leagufusee almost enitrely from alien races while avengers are from humans.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

I still say the current version of Thor can still can any member of the JLA and with Captain America heading the team JLA is done

the CURRENT version, or the most powerful version?  Either way, we decided to go with the most popular iteration of each character, bc with each different version the power levels are all over the charts.  

The classic line ups. But the Wendell Vaughn iteration was a member of the Avengers, and if he got in a fight with a GL, you're def right, he would tear some *!@

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

Cosmic Entities, Mutants and Gods vs Superman.. and maybe Darkseid. Nuff said

???
It's JL vs Avengers, not DC vs. Marvel.

Back
Top Bottom