Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

Dude could change the world with the dough he's spending but instead he's sending society further down the hole. Feel bad for children these days. Their role models keep turning heel and they're oblivious to why.

Man Bieber is winning. If I was 19 and had that type of money I might be worse. Plus, no one around him is gonna be the voice of reason, he signs the checks! It sucks the justice system has a price tag on it. But one Bieber ain't changing nothin. Kid caught 2 charges in 2 countries in one week and is under a palm tree somewhere. Let that boy cook. And I ain't even a bieleber :lol:

lol at people thinking hes getting a million a month off interest
A million off interest is easy fam. especially if he have say 30 million invested.

Ing Direct before they changed to Capital one paid .03 (3%) interest every month on you savings

So 30 million saved in account just for giggles even at .02% will bring home 1 million a month

Most real investments actually pay more

Last edited:
.03%?

do the math then
 900k and? close to 1 million. Lets say he have $33,500,000 invested instead. i was doing rough estimates

are you happy now..

Dudes on NT dont know their math

unless interest is different, 0.03 is less than a percent :lol:

i know what 3 percent is and my math...

Wow man...it's .03 PERCENT of 33 mil per month. As in 9900 per month

Last edited:
trying to tell me i dont know math when he doesnt even know the differences in percentages :smh:

sad... real sad

i think yaw math is screwed up 10% of 33 mill is 3.3 million dollars so how is .03 % 9900???  Use a calculator you guys math is wrong and its sad

Kind of crazy i thought most here is educated but i see Im wrong. Come on. How is .03 of 33million $9900 lol

You guys are thinking .0003% is 9900 .  I said .03%

Last edited:
When superb said ".03" he meant 3% converted into a decimal. I think...

30,000,000.00 x .03 = 900,000.00

He's right.

Wow man...it's .03 PERCENT of 33 mil per month. As in 9900 per month
Whats wrong with you. are you drunk? did you go to college. You got to be joking me now. all you all above is wrong and do not know simple math. Dang shame

Proof

He's right.
Exactly..

.3% is 30%

.03% is 3%

So sad, guys if you need any help or assistance with getting a education PM me. im serious this is sad so sad you dont even know simple math.  I will donate to your education or help you get your GED. Man this is really ad. You guys got clowned. I;m in tears over here. I gues sit is good job security for me especially knowing some people dont know simple math. Ol 4th grade education havin

Last edited:
Last edited:

He's right.

Do you know what 3% a month, annualized comes out to? (Tell me what bank pays this rate after you do the math)

SMH.

mean.gif
 Some of you need to go back to school 

Back
Top Bottom