Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

Oh so an investment fund is a bank account now? Because last time I check a bank account is an account with ZERO risk, not some investment vehicle where you could lose all of your money.

Please stop, you're just making it worse.

EDIT: this was on the homepage :lol:

"United HYIP League is real legit company"

:rofl:

View media item 780963

At that being on the home page. Anyone who would give their money to someone with that written on the home page is a fool.

Dude been making money online for years, probably off suckers, used to mention it all the time back in his superbness days now he wanna act like he's just trying it out. Don't fall for these supposedly new to him ways of making money online or ya'll gon fall for the okie doke again.

wrong thread 
tired.gif

Last edited:
my friend just told me we went to school with Chantel. She wasn't eem that cute back then.

would gas with makeup on though.

last couple pages have been hilarious

this is the same dude I called ******ed & he reported me to the mods

Dude been making money online for years, probably off suckers, used to mention it all the time back in his superbness days now he wanna act like he's just trying it out. Don't fall for these supposedly new to him ways of making money online or ya'll gon fall for the okie doke again.
Who is superbness?
BIEBERVELI
mean.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Bieber is one dude I mean status wise. dude is gettin git

Back
Top Bottom