Justin Timberlake is working on a new album with Timbaland & Jim Beanz

I know this is basically the FS/LS forum so a lot of you will be happy with this news.

Exclusive: Justin Timberlake working on "crazy" new album, says Jim Beanz
Published Tuesday, Aug 7 2012, 15:13

Justin Timberlake is back in the recording studio working on a new album.

US producer Jim Beanz - who has previously worked with Britney Spears and Katy Perry - told Digital Spy that the former 'N SYNC star is currently penning tracks with Timbaland and that he will be joining them later this year.

"When I get back to the States I'm going to be helping out on Shock Value 3 with Timbaland and the Justin Timberlake project," Beanz said.

"It's still in the early stages, but they have a lot of tracks. While I've been over here in the UK they've been working, so by the time I get back they'll have a whole load of ideas and I'm going to have to catch up!"

He added: "He has some crazy, crazy stuff."

Asked if Timberlake is feeling the pressure to top his critically and commercially acclaimed album FutureSex/LoveSounds, Beanz explained that it will not be a concern.

"There are certain artists who live in the moment and the reason why FutureSex/LoveSounds was so amazing is because he didn't try to top Justified," he said.

"There are certain artists who can get inside with great charisma and energy and make great music every time. So it's not really about topping the last record, it's more about topping music that comes on the radio.

"Everything is so similar that it's about topping that and doing something different, and that's what they are going for. He's going to kill it."

Jim Beanz is currently in the UK and has been working with a host of British talent including Little Mix, JLS and Dionne Bromfield.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/n...snets&utm_campaign=twitter&utm_source=lcorner

Last edited:
My body is ready. FutureSex LoveSounds was fire. One of the few non rap albums I have.

Was just thinking the other day that JT needs to come back with Timbo and shut the game down again....

I like that he's making a new album but I fear it's going to be more of that watered down techno, dance crap that's all over the radio right now. Crossing my fingers it's not because he does always seem to bring it when it's time for his own albums but Jim Beanz just sounds like the wrong combo and Timbo these days isn't making the music that I normally like from him.

Justified: The Neptunes
FutureSex/LoveSounds: Timbaland

... I was kind of hoping he'd continue the pattern, and move onto another producer for his third album. Someone like Diplo or Jamie XX maybe.

Last edited:
To me Justified was just slightly better than FS, but both were GREAT albums and had top notch production. Please dont let us down JT

the article got me excited, but I don't want to believe it till we see an actual album, not just singles.
word to Detox :smh:

Since FS/LS JT hasn't had any interest in his music career until now. I know a couple of songs have hit the net over the past few years but I think they're just leftovers. The hiatus is completely different than Dre.

Let's hope JT does way less writing on this album. So much of the lyrics on FS/LS were atrocious word to "hi my name is bob and I work at my job..."

Throw me into the preferring the Neptunes camp.

I've Been Playin FSLS A Whole Lot Lately... I'm Lookin Forward To This New Project :smokin

Back
Top Bottom