Justin Timberlake x Lady Gaga SNL

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Barry Gibb talk show?

pimp.gif

It would be nice if Justin Timberlake  would actually make a full album instead of doing all these supporting acting roles and cameos.

It would be nice if Justin Timberlake  would actually make a full album instead of doing all these supporting acting roles and cameos.

this is the first time ive actually tuned into SNL in awhile, only because justin usually delivers imo. 
i take that back i also caught zach galifianakis hosting a second time lol. but anyway im liking this season finale so far.

this is the first time ive actually tuned into SNL in awhile, only because justin usually delivers imo. 
i take that back i also caught zach galifianakis hosting a second time lol. but anyway im liking this season finale so far.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I'm sayin tho
30t6p3b.gif

at the end of last year MTV.com had a list of albums to look out for in 2011 and JT was on it so I was excited to hear that he was droppin somethin soon. but other than that I havent heard any news of him droppin a new album. this dude is too busy makin corny %*+ movies
laugh.gif

I'm sayin tho
30t6p3b.gif

at the end of last year MTV.com had a list of albums to look out for in 2011 and JT was on it so I was excited to hear that he was droppin somethin soon. but other than that I havent heard any news of him droppin a new album. this dude is too busy makin corny %*+ movies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

I'm sayin tho
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

His  last album was released in 2006.....Thats 5 years ago! He's released 2 albums in 9 years! I'm like come on dude! JT's already 30 and music chart popularity really only lasts til the artist reaches their forties... Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Rolling Stones, Prince , U2, Paul McCartney all saw their chart popularity decline when they reached those ages.  He should hurry up and put some albums out.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

I'm sayin tho
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

His  last album was released in 2006.....Thats 5 years ago! He's released 2 albums in 9 years! I'm like come on dude! JT's already 30 and music chart popularity really only lasts til the artist reaches their forties... Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Rolling Stones, Prince , U2, Paul McCartney all saw their chart popularity decline when they reached those ages.  He should hurry up and put some albums out.

Back
Top Bottom