K-OS (Drake opener) is a pretty good artist

Joined Dec 6, 2006
I was youtubing stuff earlier.  Drake has 2 opening acts for this upcoming tour..  The one dude is like Kramer from Seinfeld with a voice like Prince, kinda goofy.  This K-OS guy is pretty refreshing though.  Who knows of this guys stuff?

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
"Exit" is one of my favorite albums.

He's very well established and known Internationally.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
Get Joyful Rebellion, Atlantis:Hymns for Disco and Yes!
You will become a fan...I promise.

Joined Sep 1, 2009
yooo. u just called K-Os Drakes Opener... damn thats messed up. I was wondering why he never became a house hold name. I've been listening to him since 03', hip hop music is so effected by him and they dont even know it.

Joined Dec 6, 2006
Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

yooo. u just called K-Os Drakes Opener... damn thats messed up. I was wondering why he never became a house hold name. I've been listening to him since 03', hip hop music is so effected by him and they dont even know it.
Ya man, no disrespect or nothing, just never heard of this guy before.  Believe me, I'm not a cash money/young money groupie by any means..  I know a lot of music, but unfortunately never heard of him until this tour.  I guess its better than than never at all, right? 

Joined Sep 1, 2009
Originally Posted by greatone632

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Ya man, no disrespect or nothing, just never heard of this guy before.  Believe me, I'm not a cash money/young money groupie by any means..  I know a lot of music, but unfortunately never heard of him until this tour.  I guess its better than than never at all, right? 
nah its straight, its just so many ppl haven't and theyre like what should i check out and im like......... idk even know where to start with ppl.

Joined Jan 30, 2008
That's cool Drake put him on his tour, but he (Drake) couldn't open for K-OS if I was managing that tour.

Joined Mar 1, 2007
reading your title hurt my heart a little

nah but check out all his albums if you get a chance...i love his music

Joined Sep 1, 2009
K-Os opening for Drake is similar to Kanye opening for Big Sean to me

edit: Actually Kanye opening for Cudi might be a better comparison..

Joined Feb 8, 2005
Natalie Portman and Superstarr are my favorites

went to the concert in NYC at Le Poisson Rouge last week, the vibe and atmosphere was nuts.

Joined Oct 17, 2008
yea they both are gonna be at My school this tuesday. def was gonna show up a lil late to miss the openers set but dude seems pretty dope so I might check it out

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now