K-TOWN HUSTLER and I living the Daygo dream *pic*

RYAN-LOCO-KTOWN.jpg

lol...mean mugging in Ben's hotel room aka hall closet

for real, Ben says hi and he misses you guys.

*hug

PS. And I miss you too.

RYAN-LOCO-KTOWN.jpg

lol...mean mugging in Ben's hotel room aka hall closet

for real, Ben says hi and he misses you guys.

*hug

PS. And I miss you too.

wow a muscle68 sighting.

why doesn't Ben just say Hi himself?

I always considered Ben the type of guy that's both honest and somewhat hypocritical at the same time. Like a 50/50 mix from him. Still a cool guy in my book, just had to deal with too much drama that he could have done without.

wow a muscle68 sighting.

I always considered Ben the type of guy that's both honest and somewhat hypocritical at the same time. Like a 50/50 mix from him. Still a cool guy in my book, just had to deal with too much drama that he could have done without.

RYAN saved me from my total boredom and so I rewarded him with some of the red champagne....
ROSE.jpg

we got our bromance on.... #knowhomo

and fyi, that closet cost $300 because it was on the top floor? 

ryan's wide btw, his wings(latisimus dorsi muscles) are like way nicer than the steroid wings you see at Roscoe's

xoxo

RYAN saved me from my total boredom and so I rewarded him with some of the red champagne....
ROSE.jpg

we got our bromance on.... #knowhomo

and fyi, that closet cost $300 because it was on the top floor? 

ryan's wide btw, his wings(latisimus dorsi muscles) are like way nicer than the steroid wings you see at Roscoe's

xoxo

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

wow a muscle68 sighting.

He's a good dude, never ever had anything but good things to say about him.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

wow a muscle68 sighting.

He's a good dude, never ever had anything but good things to say about him.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Daygo is a beautiful city.
pimp.gif

Sure is. Just wish there was more stuff going on during the week. I don't like going out really, but especially on the "required" nights.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Daygo is a beautiful city.
pimp.gif

Sure is. Just wish there was more stuff going on during the week. I don't like going out really, but especially on the "required" nights.

Back
Top Bottom