K.West- I Wonder Appreciation.

Graduation's best song.
pimp.gif

Sorry Flashing Lights (still piff though)

You say I think I'm never wrong//
You know what, maybe you're right, aight?

hottest line in the album.
laugh.gif

Another Kanye classic.

Do you even remember what the issue is
You just tryin' to find where the tissue is
You can still be who you wish you is
It ain't happen yet, and that's what intuition is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

is that even on the credits thing on the CD??
No. You just have to listen dog, you know how much music is uncredited?

I was listening to Curtis Mayfield's Superfly and at the end of "Little Child Running Wild", I found the sample for "Flashing Lights". Definitely a strange moment but it just made the song 10x doper IMO.

I'm sorry but I just heard the end of the Mayfield song and I just don't hear the sample.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

is that even on the credits thing on the CD??
No. You just have to listen dog, you know how much music is uncredited?

I was listening to Curtis Mayfield's Superfly and at the end of "Little Child Running Wild", I found the sample for "Flashing Lights". Definitely a strange moment but it just made the song 10x doper IMO.

I'm sorry but I just heard the end of the Mayfield song and I just don't hear the sample.

same here, i dont know what this guy is talking about

Just a thought....... could I Wonder be a prequel to Flashing Lights (video wise)? Seems like it would be a good fit for an extended version of the video.

You seriously don't hear the strings from about 4:28 on....?

He had a live orchestra replay it but this is the basis....
nerd.gif
....somebodyhas to hear it besides me......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Another Kanye classic.

Do you even remember what the issue is
You just tryin' to find where the tissue is
You can still be who you wish you is
It ain't happen yet, and that's what intuition is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

HTTB those are my favorite lines from the song.
This song is just amazingly beautiful. When I first heard it I played it five times in a row beforeeven going to Good Life. My favorite joint and the album and a top ten Kanye track for me.

Honestly I just started gettin into Flashing Lights through radio play. I Wonder has been my joint since the release. Heaven indeed. And I Wonder! IMOGraduation needed more tracks like this. It had a Late Registration feel to it.

I Wonder, Flashing Lights, Big Brother and sometimes Good Morning are the only tracks I still play off Graduation. Song knocks pretty hard too. It's myfave song on Graduation also. Why couldn't there be more tracks like this instead of throwin in tracks like Barry Bonds.

Appreciated but "Flashing Lights" is my fav. song on the album and second to "I'll Be Late" from Late Registration as my fav. KanYesong

I'm also surprised so many people are sayin they like this better than flashing lights. I've been saying since the album dropped this song is thedopest cut on there...flashing lights is kinda weak to me

I love this song, Graduation is one of my favorite albums. But i think that Good morning is the best song on the album.

Back
Top Bottom