Kal Ripped Ken is Headed to Med School!!!

whattup NT, just got my acceptance through my email an hour ago. I can't tell you how excited I am. It's been a big uphill battle for me trying toget in. I applied last year and got waitlisted then rejected. Then I enrolled in a masters program that makes applicants more competitive for the local medschool. Fortunately it paid off and thank god, my family and friends' support.

To all of you trying to get into to any graduate school, job, internship, college whatever. Do not give up hope
pimp.gif

Thanks yall

Ole Miss c/o 2013. I'm originally from Mississippi and my parents still live here. Went to UT for undergrad. Currently a grad student at MississippiCollege

I kept reading the title and tried to figure out who it was until i finally looked over to who made the post
laugh.gif

congrats though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

grats!

did you get into the UT program?!?

as a fellow classmate, hook em.
nah i wish i could have applied in texas but with me not being a resident i knew i would have no chance at getting even an interview with myscores/gpa

take advantage of applying to all those school out there man i think they're opening up a new one in el paso too

Congratulations dude. You got a tough road ahead of you but if you stay focused, you could do this. Sounds like this is something you really wanted. Justdon't waste this opportunity. Take advantage of it.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Congratulations dude. You got a tough road ahead of you but if you stay focused, you could do this. Sounds like this is something you really wanted. Just don't waste this opportunity. Take advantage of it.
thanks man. i know ill have to work my butt off just to make it through. glad i can get that opportunity but it's definitely not gonna beeasy

p.s: you are my favorite warrior fan
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jal22588

what were your grades. what was your mcat score.
3.3 BCMP GPA 29 MCAT. They said I have to complete my masters degree (30 hours). It's basically med school type classes taught at a localliberal arts college that feeds students into Ole Miss.

congratlations Sir! Wanna welcome you to the life of endless sleepness nights, struggle, sacrifices and poor pay
roll.gif
, just kidding man!
laugh.gif
i hope you do good in med school, its not goin to be a walk in the park kind ofdeal. prepare yourself to anything and everything. And be dedicated to it, remember that being a doctor isn't all about prestige, its not even a professionif you ask me , its a devotion to serve all those patients who are in need of your help. grades arent important at all, whats important is that you genuinelycare for every patient that would come on your way, yes, there are times that you'll get pissed at them , coz many of the are demanding but its part ofbeing a doctor.

Congratulations sir. My friend has an interview at the University of Utah on Monday. She is really nervous, but shes a freakin genius so she'll probablyget in.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

congratlations Sir! Wanna welcome you to the life of endless sleepness nights, struggle, sacrifices and poor pay
roll.gif
, just kidding man!
laugh.gif
i hope you do good in med school, its not goin to be a walk in the park kind of deal. prepare yourself to anything and everything. And be dedicated to it, remember that being a doctor isn't all about prestige, its not even a profession if you ask me , its a devotion to serve all those patients who are in need of your help. grades arent important at all, whats important is that you genuinely care for every patient that would come on your way, yes, there are times that you'll get pissed at them , coz many of the are demanding but its part of being a doctor.
laugh.gif
i know what you mean, my bro is a resident right now and he's always complaining
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom