- - KangaROOS Official - -

Wanted to get a thread going for all things KangaROOS. They're not all that popular in the US, but with upcoming collaborations they may definitely pick up.

---------------------------------------

Overkill x KangaROOS Ultimate "Craftsman Champions" - 10.11.14

View media item 1215028

Overkill x KangaROOS Coil R1 Grape Pack - 9.20.14

View media item 1179808

afew x KangaROOS "Peanut Butter"

afew-kangaroos-peanut-butter.jpg

afew-kangaroos-peanut-butter-3.jpg

afew-kangaroos-peanut-butter-4.jpg

afew-kangaroos-peanut-butter-1.jpg

Last edited:
I tried so hard to get those overkills but they just weren't willing to ship to the USA when they released... IDK why :*(

These things are ill and that's some quality looking leather. Took me awhile to get out that if it's not nike it's trash mentality for me. :smh: I just wish runners made an abundance more of 13s or 12.5s, once those dry up it's mad hard to find them.

Last edited:
Not really feeling the peanut butter joints, but some of those other collabs...not too bad.

i randomly have an overkill connection. kinda crazy what you can achieve through email. i had a few pairs of volcanos when they first dropped. traded for a size 5.5 volcano. which in retrospect would go for crazy money now. not many of that size i don't think. whatevs. got these for 165 basically. 

i randomly have an overkill connection. kinda crazy what you can achieve through email. i had a few pairs of volcanos when they first dropped. traded for a size 5.5 volcano. which in retrospect would go for crazy money now. not many of that size i don't think. whatevs. got these for 165 basically. 

Wow man... I tried so hard to get those when they were coming out.. They were not budging. :frown:

Wow man... I tried so hard to get those when they were coming out.. They were not budging.
frown.gif
shoes talk louder than money. i also got these waaay after the release. they were obviously sitting on pairs there. still not 100 percent sure my connection didn't just lift them from the shop. 

I'm trying to cop a pair of the Baltic Green Ultimate 3s but I need a store that will drop that Vat cause with shipping that conversion sucks.

How much more awesome would those Peanut Butters and Suppas be if the 'roo was debossed into the side panel instead?!

View media item 1148239
These are a us 11.5.

I wear 12 in ASICS and nikes.

11.5 in saucony

11-11.5 in NB.

These Roos fit a little tight, and a 12 would have been perfect.

11.5 is snug, but I can deal with that.

Last edited:
Just to recap, supposedly the "Peanut Butters" that released today are limited to 100 pairs worldwide. They were €219.95.

Back
Top Bottom