::: Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders ::: JPZx Posting Nonsense As Usual

roll.gif
roll.gif

People are still talking about the 28-0 loss to the Chiefs and the Kyle Boller/Carson Palmer fiasco — it’s amazing how fast the radio jockeys and columnists who were crowning coach Hue Jackson last week are calling him “too cute

As a charger fan this was very enjoyable to watch. but as a charger fan this KC team scares me. They are beasting right now. Chargers better bring it.

sooooooo. ive yet to see everyone hold up to their bets. on AG 47 has held up his part.

to the other two...

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SIG AND AVY. post here when you do. otherwise, ive lost all respect for raider's fans.

well, i never really had too much to begin with.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

im down for whatever. rules go as...

bet is for a month,
if raiders win, i will take a sig and avy that is agreed upon by the raiders fans that are in on it.

if Chiefs win, you all will put the Chiefs arrowhead symbol in ur avy, with my current sig.

ppl involved are...

JumpmanFromDaBay
TheFoteenth
AG 47.

probables include
lakerforlifeman
Mr.Jordan04

i cant wait to see yall faces on sunday.
I'm a man of my word.

Sig check.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

bet is for a month,
if raiders win, i will take a sig and avy that is agreed upon by the raiders fans that are in on it.

if Chiefs win, you all will put the Chiefs arrowhead symbol in ur avy, with my current sig.

ppl involved are...

JumpmanFromDaBay
TheFoteenth
AG 47.

probables include
lakerforlifeman
Mr.Jordan04

I'm a man of my word.

Sig check.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

bet is for a month,

ppl involved are...

JumpmanFromDaBay
TheFoteenth
AG 47.

probables include
lakerforlifeman
Mr.Jordan04

I'm a man of my word.

Sig check.
The original bet I agreed on was sig only, I never saw the avy one. This sig is enough torture.

Just seen that it did originally say sig and avy...

%#+%

I'll do it after my lunch break at work.

This sig is the ugliest @$%# ever. You have no sense of style or taste. What the hell is with the underscores?

lmaoo. i didnt make it. another chiefs fan on here made it and i took it. he made the royals one too.

deal with it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom