Kanye got Kim Kardashian pregnant. No troll.

Yall wanna know who's really losing because of this?

Kris Humphries

He has an ab strain, is shooting 38% from the floor and his wife just got knocked up by Kanye...talk about a bad December

Not the type of chick you want to associate yourself with for the rest of your life. 

he dun goofed 

2012: wifing O's

2013: having babies with O's

2014-2017: greatest albums of all time after they break up and start going through the motions

You are failing to realize that your boy Yeezus has a knack for wifing O's. First, Amber Rose, a STRIPPER, and now Kim, someone who's rise to fame was a sextape and getting smanged out by celebrities. Who does that? These chicks are straight smashand dash material, but he insists on being a captain.  Look how butthurt he was after Amber Rose. I don't care how many bodies you've caught in the past. This will be your (first) child's mother for the rest of your life.  How long have they been together? A year and a half?  He has to know better.  Kim is still married to another dude for crying out loud. Y'all act like there aren't good quality women out there.  As a celebrity, he has easier access to these women than the average man, but instead chose Kim KardSmashingHim. HE LOST.   

Last edited:
Ray J won.

Ray Jay won 
news11.gif

Now as much as I love Kim k....this ***** is the ultimate ****** simp smh x 100

In my 50 voice "I'm laughing straight to the bank with this"

Back
Top Bottom