Kanye Hollywood crib got yoked yall

images

"Reporting live from HollyWood this is tyrone koppel, in the haste of the act Thieves leave behind 808's & Heartbreak CD behind and In other news, NT'ers are still salty they didn't get the yezzey 2 from the nike.com"

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

images

*Tyrone talking to someone standing too close*You might want to fall back before you get pressed out... mark*Tyrone talking to someone standing too close* *clears throat* "Reporting live from Holly... HOOD... this is Tyrone Koppel and i'm... *does the bankhead bounce* bout it bout it... you had better recognize... the luxurious crib of one... Kanyeezy... was cleaned OUT by some jive turkey %@$ thieves who to NO ONE'S surprise... left behind a copy of 808's & Heartbreak... and in other news... NT'ers are still saltier than salt itSELF... that they didn't get the Yeezy 2 from nike.com's punk %!$+@... I GOT MY PAIR BEYOTCH HA HA HAAAAAAA... *clears throat and gets serious again* This is Tyrone Koppel... signing off... PEACE."

Fixed.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

images

*Tyrone talking to someone standing too close*You might want to fall back before you get pressed out... mark*Tyrone talking to someone standing too close* *clears throat* "Reporting live from Holly... HOOD... this is Tyrone Koppel and i'm... *does the bankhead bounce* bout it bout it... you had better recognize... the luxurious crib of one... Kanyeezy... was cleaned OUT by some jive turkey %@$ thieves who to NO ONE'S surprise... left behind a copy of 808's & Heartbreak... and in other news... NT'ers are still saltier than salt itSELF... that they didn't get the Yeezy 2 from nike.com's punk %!$+@... I GOT MY PAIR BEYOTCH HA HA HAAAAAAA... *clears throat and gets serious again* This is Tyrone Koppel... signing off... PEACE."

Fixed.

eek.gif
roll.gif
That was on point bruh

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

images

Fixed.

eek.gif
roll.gif
That was on point bruh

RUXXX you a fool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We should set up donations so Ye can get all his stuff back.
This couldn't of happened to a better person
frown.gif

Ye's crib look extra average from that pic..i know lawyers , n doctors with biggr cribs than that..probably one of his MANY homes tho lol..im just hatin
haha
but robbery is never a good thing. hope justice is served lol
The humprhries comments have me dyin tho hahahah

Back
Top Bottom