Kanye really though

Ok, I'll sacrifice Diddy to the meat-lovin' Gods simply for that Xzibit interview from years back if anyone wants to post it.. Shh was hilarious nonetheless.. 
laugh.gif

I would hate to hear what y'all think about Dennis Rodman and Prince.. Last time i checked Prince probably has a harem full of some of the baddest chicks and we all know Dennis Rodman ran through a couple thousand, so what's the opinion on these dress loving dudes?

the rabbit hole gets deeper

I think its more aiyoo to care and call out guys for making clear jokes, than the guys doing to obvious jokes. WHY DO YOU CARE so much about someone joking, and how another man dresses!!?? You aren't the fashion police

can't wait till high fashion gets played out again.....
I don;t know if it will. Dudes are kinda white washed at this point. It was different when they were goin to Dapper Dan to get fresh but the guys are at fashion shows looking like "him downstairs"

call it a conspiracy theory or whatever but I'm convinced there are steps being taken to emasculate young black men and some of your favorite entertainers are the billboards for it

and they justify it as oh it's high fashion :smh:

Last edited:
call it a conspiracy theory or whatever but I'm convinced there are steps being taken to emasculate young black men and some of your favorite entertainers are the billboards for it

and they justify it as oh it's high fashion :smh:

Im not even gonna lie it definitely seems like something is going on. We went from dudes wearing smaller clothes (which is a good look my clothes are a lot more fitted now to) to dressing like females. But its "cool" because this fashion designer made it and it coast this much. Nah I cant rock with that. I cant imagine what these highschool kids are gonna rocking 2 years from now.

I feel like people have been saying everything said in this thread on both sides about every 20 years, and nothing has gotten more gay or less gay. If you look at Parliament Funkadelic outfits from the 70's, Rick James and Prince in the '80s, the list goes on and on. I mean, look at the bad guys in "House Party". Those dudes were rocking some pretty ayo outfits the whole way through and nobody was scared that the entire population of Black Males was gonna start smashing eachother.

I never expected Don C to sound like that
laugh.gif
that's all I got from that vid.  Feel like that's the first time I heard dude speak before.

I look at it like this.  Everybody has their hobbies.  These dudes love fashion.  What's not acceptable to you because of your beliefs of manhood may not be agreed with by others.

I know chicks that look at some dudes as being "homo" for being obssessed with kicks, but nobody mentions that.

I know I'm not wearing a kilt or a skirt ever, but that's me...I'm not judging the next man.  Some of you need to get your head out of your narcissistic ***** lol

I never expected Don C to sound like that
laugh.gif
that's all I got from that vid.  Feel like that's the first time I heard dude speak before.

I look at it like this.  Everybody has their hobbies.  These dudes love fashion.  What's not acceptable to you because of your beliefs of manhood may not be agreed with by others.

I know chicks that look at some dudes as being "homo" for being obssessed with kicks, but nobody mentions that.

I know I'm not wearing a kilt or a skirt ever, but that's me...I'm not judging the next man.  Some of you need to get your head out of your narcissistic ***** lol
dat truth serum, repped.

I feel like people have been saying everything said in this thread on both sides about every 20 years, and nothing has gotten more gay or less gay. If you look at Parliament Funkadelic outfits from the 70's, Rick James and Prince in the '80s, the list goes on and on. I mean, look at the bad guys in "House Party". Those dudes were rocking some pretty ayo outfits the whole way through and nobody was scared that the entire population of Black Males was gonna start smashing eachother.

Thank you!

View media item 176423
View media item 176427
View media item 176428

Last edited:
Sign of the times we live in where a guy can joke about giving a dude head and when a super star to be able to have a cult like following even when he does some of things Kanye has done. The way him and some other guys dress on/off stage is completely absurd. Men in womens' clothing is a no no, especially if that guy is straight; no way to justify that ****. And for them to be in the profession that they're in is even crazier. The youth today are too impressionable. A guy can be into high end fashion and not wear skirts/dresses/leggings. Performing in tailor made Kiton suits would make the same statement (actually a better one) about how you feel about fashion as the aforementioned bs. 

No problem with how those guys dress, huge problem with older teens and young adults jumping from one trend to the other 'cause entertainers are doing it (and they're doing it to be seen by the way). 

So your blaming Kanye because other people are lost on their personal style and preference. If your a grown man and our influenced to wear a skirt bcuz ye did then you have way bigger problems then just having a skirt on G

Sign of the times we live in where a guy can joke about giving a dude head and when a super star to be able to have a cult like following even when he does some of things Kanye has done. The way him and some other guys dress on/off stage is completely absurd. Men in womens' clothing is a no no, especially if that guy is straight; no way to justify that ****. And for them to be in the profession that they're in is even crazier. The youth today are too impressionable. A guy can be into high end fashion and not wear skirts/dresses/leggings. Performing in tailor made Kiton suits would make the same statement (actually a better one) about how you feel about fashion as the aforementioned bs. 

No problem with how those guys dress, huge problem with older teens and young adults jumping from one trend to the other 'cause entertainers are doing it (and they're doing it to be seen by the way). 
So your blaming Kanye because other people are lost on their personal style and preference. If your a grown man and our influenced to wear a skirt bcuz ye did then you have way bigger problems then just having a skirt on G
shouldve quoted someone that said it's kanye's fault. i used in as an example 'cause the thread is titled after him. read from "huge problem with older..." but read to comprehend this time my G.

Thank you!

View media item 176423
View media item 176427
View media item 176428

No one was call those cats gay, doe. Word to Charlie Murphy, thats how people actually dressed back then.

This aint that, and that aint this and wearing skirts aint rap.

he looks better when he's off stage, when he's on stage it's kilts and ill fitting outfits, raccoon tales and mullets :x :lol:

when he's off stage he looks normal, like even what he wore in birthday song music video didn't look bad.

View media item 176593

and they justify it as oh it's high fashion
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh my god. ya'll are too funny.

you need to travel B

can't wait till high fashion gets played out again.....
I don;t know if it will. Dudes are kinda white washed at this point. It was different when they were goin to Dapper Dan to get fresh but the guys are at fashion shows looking like "him downstairs"
im old enough to remember when gucci and louis vuitton got played out in da urban circles in da mid 90's after its height in da 80's-early 90's.

it gets to da point where no one gives a **** about givenchy, gucci, louis, etc. because it no longer speaks to da demographic that rocks it.

this was when urban gear took off da first time (cross colours, karl kani, fubu, phat farm, lugz, etc) and that pretty **** was pretty much wack.

ya dont remember da first minutes of back stage da movie? ed lover was on some "this that real hiphop, none of that pretty versace ****"

ya dont remember da death of autotune? jay-z was talkin bout "i might bring back versace shades"  its cuz it got played da **** out, and everyone wanted

to look rugged and raw.

fat-joe-represent.jpg

082-BITD_Onyx_Bacdafucup.jpg

launch.php

tumblr_m4bm3dfQaM1qbq6g8o1_500.jpg

1260225071_cover.jpg

gucci filed for bankruptcy around this time period.

lets put it like this, there's a REASON da conglomerate LVMH owns all these designer houses, once one gets played out, they cycle em in and out, and play da game

all over again.

this is why other then some LIGHT gucci and LIGHT LV accessories, i dont venture too much into da designer brands...da re-sell on most of their stuff is garbage

just in case you wanted to move it cuz u aint like it, and its a bunch of snobs in that arena that makes da worst hypebeast in da sneaker universe look tame in comparison.

man nobody is wearing a skirt because of kanye . . . it's just a stage costume . . . people know this

Back
Top Bottom