Kanye rocking White/Cement IV Retros? Vol. Imma let you finish...

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Speakin of fakes remember these back in the day?
la-gear-mvp-jordan-4-02.jpg

I dont remember them looking this bad but I do remember nike sued LA gear over these.Were they called MVPs back then?
Ha, L.A.'s were more popular than J's in my area back in the day.

I remember these being carried in fayva stores the cheaper alternative to the IV"s good find i know La gear is bringing some stuff back if anything theonly shoe i would wear from them is the Kareem joints

def 99's just look at the thickness of the tongue, compare that to the tongue on the blk/red cdp 4's....

i seen a pair of 99s for $300 im just too afraid to buy them i don't wanna be walking and they fall apart... the first thing people say is "those arefake!"

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

yo those jeans are sick... not to be hypebeast but what kinda jeans are those?? ill send 2 dollars to whoever lets me know PM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This literally had me laughing.

Originally Posted by messiah914

i seen a pair of 99s for $300 im just too afraid to buy them i don't wanna be walking and they fall apart... the first thing people say is "those are fake!"

smh.gif
worried about what the next man is thinking.........

GET OFF HIS TIP LIKE OL DUDE SAID IF HE WAS A REGULAR DUDE WOULD THIS BE A THREAD H3LL NAW YOU JUST A HYPE BEAST THAT WEARS SKINNY JEANS AND JERKS

i think a 2010 release of this model/colorway is one of the easier rumors to believe
it has been so long

this and a true wht/red/blk I (last appearance 1994)

1. Laughing at people who follow this dipstick like he is the second coming of Christ

2. Laughing harder at people who think this guy doesn't shop on Ebay

3. Laughing hardest at people who think this is a sample of next years retro

im pretty sure there 99's, regardless, even if they aren't 99's and is indeed the so called 2010 retro's, he has heat period.

Back
Top Bottom