Kanye slaps Keri Helson Vol. Letterman: How Do You Get Away With It?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by gberdin

keri hilson is so ugly to me she looks like a dirty child
qft

TRUTH
ok...no, no, and no
2wm1bfs.jpg

and she said in and interview that he's mad touchy feely...son can't keep his hands to himself. She probably doesn't even like him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

how is this news worthy?

It's not. OP posted the clip/pic, because he likes her and one person said he doesnt like her. And like the sheep some NT'ers are they quoted andagreed and such. There's nothing to see here.

I'm sorry but this chick and her crew have some 1st grade dancing moves .. I was like wtH is that ... need to get a choreographer on her team
plus that middle dancer that keeps going up to her looks freaking stupid and like trying to damn hard .. get that chick of the team .. with that awkwardness ..make me feel embarrass for her *!$ and that stupid face she be putting ..

Not digging her lesbian hairdo, but I'd hit.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I'm sorry but this chick and her crew have some 1st grade dancing moves .. I was like wtH is that ... need to get a choreographer on her team
plus that middle dancer that keeps going up to her looks freaking stupid and like trying to damn hard .. get that chick of the team .. with that awkwardness .. make me feel embarrass for her *!$ and that stupid face she be putting ..
Oh snap! You just got served!

I think Keri is beautiful, real talk. She just didn't look as good as she usually does due to the outfit she was rocking for this performance, IMO.I've def. seen better looks from her.

I mean everybody has their preference...but I wouldn't take Eva Mendez over Keri.

^^I don't know about that. Eva is a proven freak though. She's had sex in all 50 states haha. Either way, Keri is fine.

Back
Top Bottom