[\Kanye Speaks- Leno Returns Tonight!! 10pm On NBC Vol. Kanye Spoke/]

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

damn asking what his mother would've thought about it was cold.

No it wasn't . It was a man to man conversation. Like I said earlier in this thread...if Ye' talks to Leno..Leno is going to ask what he wants. There is no coming to his show with no type of clauses in the runner stating that you can't ask this person these questions.

It was a real question... like dude, you holler about how much you respect and love your mother... why the #@% would you pull this #@% ? What would she think?

Realist #@% I've ever seen in a while.
pimp.gif

just noticed your post above should of just edited my post to respond but whatever probably get over looked anyway
laugh.gif
... but ya i see where you coming from about jay asking what he wants cuz its hisshow and its his job to ask questions but i think him asking about kanye mom had nothing to do with anything... i dont know maybe it just looks bad cuz shepast... i agree what kanye did yesterday was wrong but at least he kept it on topic unlike jay
laugh.gif

Idk if I'm late

But

Info on the shirts the drummers were wearing during the Jay-z performance?

All black Vneck with 3 red stripes on the arms

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

He didn't blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol did he?

Surprised he didn't, really surprised

It would just make this worse for him.

Good show tonight but they're in for a long ride. To do this for five nights in this new format, that's A LOT of comedy to write. Leno should have justleft and gone to another network, like FOX, where he could compete with Conan and Letterman at the same time and keep his show the same.

finally got to watch the interview...damn 'Ye...

...hopefully you get it together...and stop with the foolishness. you gotta stop giving reasons for people to dislike you. get it right Mr. West.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

If Kanye doesnt chill out he may get the dame dash treatment in a few yrs..

Ye's musical tlent>>>>>>>>>>>>Dame doing that played out "rolling the dice" dance.

Back
Top Bottom