Kanye West $53 Million in Debt ... "Mark Zuckerberg HELP !!

Ya'll be giving these broads way too much credit..

Everything aint' a conspiracy. This ***** just ******* up and now he in debt.

Giving them too much credit because it's a known fact they feed off of any type of attention and use it to their advantage? 
Bro 53 Million in debt and my mans still walking around with a chunky *** cuban around his neck? Doing any and everything he wants? 
Yeah, screams debt 

Being in debt and being broke are two completely different things...

I don't think you fully understand what being in debt means...

That cuban around his neck is paid for.. It doesn't reflect any of his unpaid dues in any way.

I have student loan debt. Doesn't mean I'm broke. It means I owe money still.

Should I not have my house, my cars, and all of my other belonging because I'm in debt? I can't go on a vacation? I can't go shopping? All because I have a debt?

Thats not how debt works bruh.

The man has accumulated $53m worth of debt over a span of time, and is now begging for help because he doesn't want to build up any more debt on his own tab. And ain't nobody jumping out the window top help his ***.

That ain't got **** to do with them Kardashian broads. This ***** was more than likely in debt before he married her.

If this ***** played low and wasn't out here *****ing and moaning and ranting all the damn time, his spilled milk wouldn't be all over the front pages.

Last edited:

That cuban around his neck is paid for.. It doesn't reflect any of his unpaid dues in any way.

Should I not have my house, my cars, and all of my other belonging because I'm in debt? I can't go on a vacation? I can't go shopping? All because I have a debt?

The man has accumulated $53m worth of debt over a span of time, and is now begging for help because he doesn't want to build up any more debt on his own tab. And ain't nobody jumping out the window top help his ***.

That ain't got **** to do with them Kardashian broads. This ***** was more than likely in debt before he married her.

If this ***** played low and wasn't out here *****ing and moaning and ranting all the damn time, his spilled milk wouldn't be all over the front pages.

The debt and asking for money is two separate issues. He tweeted what the Mark Zuckerberg money would be for:

53 mill is litterally like 8 months of his wifeys earnings if he was serious about paying it off he could rather quickly but why? He gunna die in debt like all the people buyin his kicks

We need to hook Kanye up with EWB

With Kanye's business plans and EWB's connections we might see the next Google

wonder why he thinks he deserves any kind of investment from someone.

he has no track record for his "helping humanity" for someone to back him.

DONDA had potential, but he failed to utilize it for something other than personal gain IMO.

The debt and asking for money is two separate issues. He tweeted what the Mark Zuckerberg money would be for:

So son wants someone to front him a billion dollars so he can start a billion dollar company.. :lol: :rofl:

The goal of Donda looks great. Very ambitious, and very... Wide...

Like, my dude wants to start 7 screen movie experiences, web security, "luxury" cloud services, alternative energy sources, medical research, and container companies?

This **** is all over the place. Its no wonder nobody will return his phone calls.

Son wants to start on 100... He wants Zuck to buy him out like he bought out Instagram or something. But instagram was a success and building revenue BEFORE Zuck bought them.

Ye wants someone to pay for him to play... He thinks cause his shoes sell out, that he can tackle cloud computing?

:lol: *****

Last edited:
So son wants someone to front him a billion dollars so he can start a billion dollar company.. :lol: :rofl:

The goal of Donda looks great. Very ambitious, and very... Wide...

Like, my dude wants to start 7 screen movie experiences, web security, "luxury" cloud services, alternative energy sources, medical research, and container companies?

This **** is all over the place. Its no wonder nobody will return his phone calls.

Son wants to start on 100... He wants Zuck to buy him out like he bought out Instagram or something. But instagram was a success and building revenue BEFORE Zuck bought them.

Ye wants someone to pay for him to play... He thinks cause his shoes sell out, that he can tackle cloud computing?

:lol: *****

Because of his own actions and constant cry for help, those within a position better than his just laugh at his *** dude will never be accepted or respected amongst them and that *** kills him, like Sway told him stop begging for others to build the road for you, build it yourself and show them you lame.

Ye wants $1B in capital? How much equity will Zuckerberg own in Donda then and what is the expected return?

If zuck believed in the idea he would find someone who actually knew what they were doing and do it himself

Steezy and Diego quick to criticize Black culture but will line up to cop Black culture lol. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom