Kanye West $53 Million in Debt ... "Mark Zuckerberg HELP !!

Jay-Z is smart enough to have good business minds running his agency. He's not going to pull a No Limit Sports.

He's not doing it on his own.

roll.gif
 at "hip hop tshirt" $120

told yall though, that dude probably taking 10% already made 800 dollars in 2 days 

:rofl:  at "hip hop tshirt" $120

told yall though, that dude probably taking 10% already made 800 dollars in 2 days 

He's not even poor though... he just wants Mark to front the money so that he doesn't risk loosing his money if his dumb *** ideas fall through... what kinda business owner doesn't have faith in his business? Come on :smh:

Yo I get the sides of argument talking about trying to play a black man down or pigeon hole an artist to a certain public muse and character.

Really though his fashion is weak. I know high end fashion look weird as hell anyways, givenchy promoting wills son in dresses and those hats they be rocking on run shows never ever appealed to me. But really like why is he so sure that his style is 100%?

Like if I were bad at physics I wouldn't be like o the scientist committee and higher ups of knowledge aren't giving me a chance with my new theories.

:rofl:

yo speaking of those sweaters i made this yesterday hahaha

Need info for that girls gofundme in that video though.

when parents keep giving a crying baby more candy, the baby will learn that crying is the best way to get what he wants 

And there you have it.
doesnt that make the baby smart and the parents stupid tho...?

No. It makes the baby a baby and the parents people that don't want to hear a baby cry anymore.

Talking 'bout a baby being "smart" because they cry for candy :lol:

You got babies?

Last edited:
roll.gif

yo speaking of those sweaters i made this yesterday hahaha
i like the overall message in your video but you say the girl only got 35 dollars

but in the second picture of her page it shows she has 115 dollars donated

the message still works but if you're making a video to expose a truth you should be as truthful as possible

I assumed the Ye GoFundMe was someone being smart and finessing Kanye stans.

What is the cause behind the little girl; what is she looking for money for? All I saw was that she was in a wheelchair.

im sure she will put the money she gets into good use but why is her wheelchair fund 65k?

with that much money she could afford a kanye west designed wheelchair with square wheels 

Once again despite what the public may think these rants and public demands have been a success, his current deal with Adidas doesn't happen without him doing that. He tried in "private" like ya'll were suggesting for years and got no results, he used his celebrity and influence to his power and those same companies that wouldn't give him the time of day before are now singing a different tune.

So you guys are telling me that pursuing your dreams & possibly receiving the help that you need isn't worth some people calling you an idiot/*******?

Does peoples perception of you mean that much, that you rather not do something that helps you and your family if it means it will make people sour on the thought of you. Because i can see if this method has gotten him nothing, and you can call him a babay all you want but the reality is, despite what you think of his method of choice he got the funding he needed to get out his ambitions in clothing.

I've seen people here on NT criticize for the ways he goes about trying to get acceptance in the fashion community.

May have been illphillip illphillip or @StillIn729 who said it, but there are (at least to me) some parallels between what he's trying to do now and Michael Jordan's foray into baseball.

Back
Top Bottom