|[ - Kanye West - Coldest Winter - ]|

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

yo i think i love this song i woke up and the first thing outta my mouth was the chorus of coldest winter
You sure it wasn't something else
eyes.gif
hahahaha you got jokes
indifferent.gif

GOOD Music.....Music itself doesn't have any classifications, we classify it ourselves. If you can nod your head and apply the lyrics to an emotion orfeeling, the artist has done there job...props to Kanye for doing what he likes.....BTW I'm feeling all three tracks from 808's and Heartbreaks

I liked Heartless but Im not feelin this one.. I respect what hes trying to do for his Moms and like the words sort of.. but overall this song sucks and Imsuprised so many people actually like this song.

Song is repetitive and beat is just ok.

i love love love love love this song
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Coldest winter favorite song right now WHOLE - E - CRAP!!!

Coldest Winter and Heartless are KILLING the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
There is no one that can ##@+ with Kanye right now man, none
pimp.gif

WHOAAAAAAAAAAA KANYE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been waiting for them in full for the longest

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM!!!!, PUSH RELEASE DATE UP SOME MORE Yeezy December 16 too far away Yeezy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnergeeGod

i love love love love love this song
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Coldest winter favorite song right now WHOLE - E - CRAP!!!

Coldest Winter and Heartless are KILLING the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
There is no one that can ##@+ with Kanye right now man, none
pimp.gif

WHOAAAAAAAAAAA KANYE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been waiting for them in full for the longest

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM!!!!, PUSH RELEASE DATE UP SOME MORE Yeezy December 16 too far away Yeezy
smh.gif

1. Didn't he move it up to November 25th or something around there?
2. Calm down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Energee God.

Dude, the albums coming out November 25th.

good lookin, he should bump it up 10 more days and drop it on my birthday, Yeezy!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by JsindaA

laugh.gif
At this thread. I don't think alot of people understand the beef some have with Ye right now. His ENTIRE career has been based on being a trendsetter...then he goes and follows the current trend. It's not hard to understand really...he's not doing him. He's like 1 for 3 right now with these tracks and never...ever...ever have I been able to say that about him. I appreciate him trying to incoperate other genres into his producing...I really do, but at this album is EASILY his worst up to this point. That doesn't mean it will be trash because it may be a banger but right now he's going to sell off his name and his name only. Not his songs...which is COMPLETELY opposite from the last 3 albums. If you can't see that, you need to stop riding.
I can see anybody not liking the songs, but for everybody who is hypin this +*** it up....you got people like you saying the album is trash and it's his worse, when you've only heard THREE tracks....
laugh.gif

Than you even said he is incoperating other genres into his music, yet you say he is following trends? What Hip Hop artist is making anything sounding like these tracks besides the use of autotune?

Would be his following the trend...didn't think I'd have to spell it out. We've heard 3 tracks out of 11....about 30% of the album and it's not looking good, you can't say that about any of his previous albums. I mean look at the threads for each song he has put out....pretty easy to deduce why people are saying it's gonna be trash. There hasn't been a song out that says otherwise. He, IMO, should have left his grieving to himself and not put it on an album. I mean that pretty much what this album is...where his life is...a grieving process. Completely understandable, but as an artist/entertainer you can't always bring personal life into it....and this looks like it's gonna be a prime example of why you don't.
I don't know about you, but my favorite artists (Jay-Z, Biggie, 'Ye) are respected for their realness. What do you want him to do? Spitverses with no meaning like Wayne? Aside from the auto-tune, this has a completely different vibe than any other hip-hop/pop track. It just looks like yourpointing out non-relevant stuff but imo he is 3 for 3 and if anything, he is setting a trend and I wouldn't be surprised if more music starts to sound likethis real soon.

"50 told me go head switch ya style up and if they HATE THEN LET EM' HATE and watch the money pile up".

To be honest I didn't give any of these tracks their fair due.

I gave them all a quick listen and felt like this album was destined to be trash......but on some real....This joint and Heartless goes HARD.

Its def something different and you have to be open minded and a lil patient but i'm feeling what I hear so far. Its a little fresh air and uniqeness thatall genres could use right now.

ANYBODY GOT A NON-RADIO VERSION OF THIS JOINT?

I hope Daft Punk and T-Pain get large royalty checks from this album.

But seriously, I'm still undecided. I kind of have a hard time taking this !@%$ seriously though.

Yeah this def aint Hip-Hop music though.

Ye is one of the last real Hip-Hop musicians out there but all artisits need to get their little pet projects out sometimes.

this song is
eek.gif
...and as i keep saying ....i think the album is gonna be
eek.gif
as well...kanye hasnt let me down yet.not even with him using theautotune alot now.

Back
Top Bottom