<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Beats are equipped. Listening now 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is the beginning of ILLEST MUTA****A ALIVE supposed to sounds like, cause the first 3 minutes for me and my friends have been empty. Is this an error?

Originally Posted by Amer2384

What is the beginning of ILLEST MUTA****A ALIVE supposed to sounds like, cause the first 3 minutes for me and my friends have been empty. Is this an error?
I think everyone's copy is like that, iTunes done @#$%^ up

if this is a letdown...
I have no idea what a great album is. 

oh i know besides reasonable doubt and college dropout jay and kanye just drop a bunch of letdowns..

right right.

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

Originally Posted by nightruans

Well, this album was disappointing.

not that good :/
Exactly. Fools are just hyping this thing up just cause its a Ye x Jay collabo album...
That's why I cancelled the preorder. Once the hype haze of MBDTF faded away, the album just wasn't as good as I thought it was.

Originally Posted by Amer2384

I think everyone's copy is like that, iTunes done @#$%^ up

Originally Posted by nightruans

Well, this album was disappointing.

not that good :/
Exactly. Fools are just hyping this thing up just cause its a Ye x Jay collabo album...
That's why I cancelled the preorder. Once the hype haze of MBDTF faded away, the album just wasn't as good as I thought it was.

if this is a letdown...
I have no idea what a great album is. 

oh i know besides reasonable doubt and college dropout jay and kanye just drop a bunch of letdowns..

right right.

starts off slow....love the beats so far tho.

as a stan imma be honest and say the lyrics aint really caught me yet seems kinda lazy and empty...flashes here n there....but I gotta let it breathe

This is a damn classic. I don't care what none of you *$++!+ say.

It's a damn classic.

This is a damn classic. I don't care what none of you *$++!+ say.

It's a damn classic.

I have a question, illest $#%!$%%*$!+!, does it really take 3 minutes until it really starts or did I just get a fake download?

I have a question, illest $#%!$%%*$!+!, does it really take 3 minutes until it really starts or did I just get a fake download?

Back
Top Bottom