<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

man I'm so !%***$@ confused. I plan on buy the physical deluxe edition on the 12 at Best Buy, but now I'm hearing that Best Buy is only going to have the regular version on the 12th and they'll have the deluxe on the 23rd when it comes out everywhere else. what the @!#! is this??
laugh.gif
Let me try to explain it:

Regular comes out on the 12th: (ONLY AT BEST BUY)
Regular comes out on the 23rd (EVERYWHERE ELSE)
Deluxe comes out on the 23rd (ONLY AT BEST BUY)

man I'm so !%***$@ confused. I plan on buy the physical deluxe edition on the 12 at Best Buy, but now I'm hearing that Best Buy is only going to have the regular version on the 12th and they'll have the deluxe on the 23rd when it comes out everywhere else. what the @!#! is this??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif

thank you very much sir. I was gonna wait til Friday to cop the deluxe @ Best Buy, but now that I know they're not gonna have the deluxe til the 23rd I might as well just cop the deluxe off iTunes

laugh.gif

No disrespect but that's not what I read on billboard.com but there were a lot of complaints about this so I don't know if they made changes because of this. Amazon has the regular still up for Friday and the Deluxe for the 23rd. The Deluxe on Best Buys website says the 15th and the 23rd so I don't know. 

laugh.gif

thank you very much sir. I was gonna wait til Friday to cop the deluxe @ Best Buy, but now that I know they're not gonna have the deluxe til the 23rd I might as well just cop the deluxe off iTunes

laugh.gif

No disrespect but that's not what I read on billboard.com but there were a lot of complaints about this so I don't know if they made changes because of this. Amazon has the regular still up for Friday and the Deluxe for the 23rd. The Deluxe on Best Buys website says the 15th and the 23rd so I don't know. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

The 15th? And I didn't know about Amazon. These guys are confusing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

The 15th? And I didn't know about Amazon. These guys are confusing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom