<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

It was obvious he was talking about wayne, doesnt get more obvious than that, you forgot about pac^^

"Let off a clip from an automatic weaponThrew shots in the doorIt died in VegasThough it fought do hardI knew it wouldn't make it"

It was obvious he was talking about wayne, doesnt get more obvious than that, you forgot about pac^^

"Let off a clip from an automatic weaponThrew shots in the doorIt died in VegasThough it fought do hardI knew it wouldn't make it"

finally got this album this afternoon. I like it a lot. cant wait to hear "in paris " in a whip with a system. Murder to excellence is my fav song thus far.

finally got this album this afternoon. I like it a lot. cant wait to hear "in paris " in a whip with a system. Murder to excellence is my fav song thus far.

Negroes in Paris is such a great stripper song...
pimp.gif

First impression, not impressed 
ohwell.gif
.  Definitely feeling My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy more than this, but I got a pretty long drive in the morning, so I'll give it a few more listens...

First impression, not impressed 
ohwell.gif
.  Definitely feeling My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy more than this, but I got a pretty long drive in the morning, so I'll give it a few more listens...

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

1. No Church in the Wild (ft. Frank Ocean) – Thought the beat was kinda average at first to be honest wit yall. But the sh*t been growin on me. The fact that Jay brought back one of his most boring flows…the same one he used on Pray off American Gangster…didnt help nothin tho. Yeezy drops his least EMPHASIZED bars in a minute n gets the green light from Jiggaman to bring autotune back. I dont kno what hour in the day this sh*t was recorded but it sounds like some 5 AM sh*t. In the end tho… both them ++%$@% got the job done n start sh*t off on the rite foot nahmean. The victim of Breezy’s high pitched goon squad attack did his thing too.

2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) – I almost aint wanna even comment on this sh*t son…. I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This sh*t sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some sh*t b. This sh*t is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo. Lissenin to this sh*t is like havin ya ears penetrated by a million microscopic %*!** namsayin. sh*t sounds like ++%$@% doin aerobics on a magical cloud of daisies. How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo…. Jus how many lily pads did the $@!$@ skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some sh*t like this? Definitely one a the worst songs Jay ever been involved in…thats includin those lame joints off Vol 3 wit Amil n Mariah or the worst songs off Kingdom Come….EVEN the Timbo joints off Blueprint 3. Like this joint is SOFT son. Guess thats why Jay only spit like 5 n a half bars on it. Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L’s. sh*t is jus terrible son…especially since it took like 6 ++%$@% to produce this muthafu*ka.

3. ++%$@% in Paris – If you can ignore the homoerotic title the sh*t actually aint bad son. I prefer it once the beat changes up tho. It starts off soundin like some sh*t them Young Money ++%$@% mighta left behind in the studio one day. Like I swear I can hear Gudda Gudda gettin his mediocre on in the background for the first 2:43 minutes. But then sh*t gets dramatic n its all good yo. it aint really the monster track ++%$@% made that sh*t out to be tho.

4. Otis (ft. Otis Redding) – First off they need to not be actin like Otis Redding is a “featured

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

1. No Church in the Wild (ft. Frank Ocean) – Thought the beat was kinda average at first to be honest wit yall. But the sh*t been growin on me. The fact that Jay brought back one of his most boring flows…the same one he used on Pray off American Gangster…didnt help nothin tho. Yeezy drops his least EMPHASIZED bars in a minute n gets the green light from Jiggaman to bring autotune back. I dont kno what hour in the day this sh*t was recorded but it sounds like some 5 AM sh*t. In the end tho… both them ++%$@% got the job done n start sh*t off on the rite foot nahmean. The victim of Breezy’s high pitched goon squad attack did his thing too.

2. Lift Off (ft. Beyonce) – I almost aint wanna even comment on this sh*t son…. I dont even kno what to say bout it yo. This sh*t sounds like the anthem the fairies in Ferngully would use to go to war against evil humans to or some sh*t b. This sh*t is like Shia LeBeouf in song form yo. Lissenin to this sh*t is like havin ya ears penetrated by a million microscopic %*!** namsayin. sh*t sounds like ++%$@% doin aerobics on a magical cloud of daisies. How many meadows did Kanye cartwheel across before he decided to make this beat? Seriously yo…. Jus how many lily pads did the $@!$@ skip across the pond on before he got inspired to make some sh*t like this? Definitely one a the worst songs Jay ever been involved in…thats includin those lame joints off Vol 3 wit Amil n Mariah or the worst songs off Kingdom Come….EVEN the Timbo joints off Blueprint 3. Like this joint is SOFT son. Guess thats why Jay only spit like 5 n a half bars on it. Its like the song Yung Berg would play before he goes n commits his latest string of L’s. sh*t is jus terrible son…especially since it took like 6 ++%$@% to produce this muthafu*ka.

3. ++%$@% in Paris – If you can ignore the homoerotic title the sh*t actually aint bad son. I prefer it once the beat changes up tho. It starts off soundin like some sh*t them Young Money ++%$@% mighta left behind in the studio one day. Like I swear I can hear Gudda Gudda gettin his mediocre on in the background for the first 2:43 minutes. But then sh*t gets dramatic n its all good yo. it aint really the monster track ++%$@% made that sh*t out to be tho.

4. Otis (ft. Otis Redding) – First off they need to not be actin like Otis Redding is a “featured

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Is it me or was there another song previous to Otis where Jay-Z says "sounds so soulful, don't you agree?"

he says it a few times on a few albums on beats that sound soulful lol

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Is it me or was there another song previous to Otis where Jay-Z says "sounds so soulful, don't you agree?"

he says it a few times on a few albums on beats that sound soulful lol

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by rrickrude

i tried hearing "hello" but every time i bump the track it starts with lololol...... to the poster that said kanye had bars over jay let me which track particular??? i thought i was the biggest kanye fan but felt his bars were weak throughout most of the album.

Agreed.Kanye didn't go off on any tracks.Otis was pretty much the best he had to offer
you can't honestly believe, Ye bested Hov on atleast 2 tracks

Back
Top Bottom