<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Final numbers are in: 426,661

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

Kind of disappointed. Thought it would do more. Still great nonetheless though.

Number would've been way higher had the physicals been in stores the same day the same time as the digital released. They sacrificed higher sales to prevent the leak.

100% false, you don't know that. There would have been early leaks and you don't know how early. Could have been a week early, maybe three weeks. Plus the way they released added to the hype and made people buy it digitally that usually wouldn't

Number would've been way higher had the physicals been in stores the same day the same time as the digital released. They sacrificed higher sales to prevent the leak.

100% false, you don't know that. There would have been early leaks and you don't know how early. Could have been a week early, maybe three weeks. Plus the way they released added to the hype and made people buy it digitally that usually wouldn't

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I wouldnt say 100% false 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I wouldnt say 100% false 
laugh.gif

WTT is wack. These dudes got together and made a pop album. I think people fell in love with the idea of Kanye and Jay Z on an album together so much that they like it regardless of what they heard. It's like they are so popular they can do no wrong. I know theres gotta be some artist out there who feel the same but due to the power these two have they will never speak their mind. It's an unpopular opinion and people are gonna jump on me quick to come to the rescue of these two but whatever....

Glad you can hear the album online cause this garbage isn't even worth a torrent download and hard drive space.

WTT is wack. These dudes got together and made a pop album. I think people fell in love with the idea of Kanye and Jay Z on an album together so much that they like it regardless of what they heard. It's like they are so popular they can do no wrong. I know theres gotta be some artist out there who feel the same but due to the power these two have they will never speak their mind. It's an unpopular opinion and people are gonna jump on me quick to come to the rescue of these two but whatever....

Glad you can hear the album online cause this garbage isn't even worth a torrent download and hard drive space.

Just burned a doobie and started listening to this for probably the 40th time I would just like to point for the record, Jay MURDERED H*A*M

Cot damn this N went IN.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

" headshots, N %%*! your vest"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just burned a doobie and started listening to this for probably the 40th time I would just like to point for the record, Jay MURDERED H*A*M

Cot damn this N went IN.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

" headshots, N %%*! your vest"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Can't argue with that at all. I don't think WTT is wack at all, but the hearing that people are basically catching the holy ghost while listening to it for some reason makes me
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Can't argue with that at all. I don't think WTT is wack at all, but the hearing that people are basically catching the holy ghost while listening to it for some reason makes me
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Been hearing it on the whip for the past couple days. Already got tired of it. Some tracks even annoy me now. Album is ok and nothing more.

Been hearing it on the whip for the past couple days. Already got tired of it. Some tracks even annoy me now. Album is ok and nothing more.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The strawmen and generalizations on these boards never cease to amaze me.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The strawmen and generalizations on these boards never cease to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom