<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

09/29/11 in DC, my body is ready
pimp.gif

Def Jam has just released the official information surrounding the release of the album. Watch The Throne – Released Via Roc-A-Fella / Def Jam Recordings / Roc Nation – Exclusively On The Itunes Store On August 8th. The Physical version of the album will be at retailers on August 12th.
On the same day, tickets will be made available to the public for the WATCH THE THRONE TOUR (powered by VoyR) at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. All fans who purchase their tickets online will receive a digital copy of the album. The Live Nation produced tour will begin on September 22nd in Detroit with 24 dates confirmed thus far.

Beginning Thursday, July 28th, fans that visit www.LiveNation.com/WatchTheThrone, will have access to presale tickets, which includes a digital copy of the album.   Citi[emoji]174[/emoji] card members will have access to presale tickets beginning Friday, July 29th at 10AM local time through Citi’s Private Pass[emoji]174[/emoji] Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com. Citi[emoji]174[/emoji] is the official credit card of the WATCH THE THRONE TOUR. Tour dates below:

WATCH THE THRONE TOUR (Powered By VoyR)
9/22/11      Detroit, MI           Palace of Auburn Hills
9/24/11      Toronto, ON           Air Canada Centre
9/25/11     Montreal, QC       Bell Centre
9/27/11      East Rutherford, NJ       Izod Center
9/28/11      East Rutherford, NJ       Izod Center
9/29/11      Washington DC       Verizon Center
10/4/11      Philadelphia, PA       Wells Fargo Center
10/6/11      Chicago, IL            United Center
10/7/11     Chicago, IL           United Center
10/8/11     Minneapolis, MN       Target Center
10/10/11     Denver, CO           Pepsi Center
10/13/11     Tacoma, WA       Tacoma Dome
10/14/11      Vancouver, BC       Rogers Arena
10/16/11     San Jose, CA        HP Pavilion
10/17/11      Sacramento, CA       Power Balance Pavilion
10/19/11      Los Angeles, CA       Staples Center
10/20/11      Los Angeles, CA       Staples Center
10/21/11     Las Vegas, NV        MGM Grand Garden Arena
10/25/11      Dallas, TX           American Airlines Center
10/26/11      Houston, TX           Toyota Center
10/29/11      Atlanta, GA            Philips Arena
10/30/11      Greensboro, NC       Greensboro Coliseum
11/1/11      Baltimore, MD       1st Mariner Arena
11/3/11      Boston, MA            TD Garden

Def Jam has just released the official information surrounding the release of the album. Watch The Throne – Released Via Roc-A-Fella / Def Jam Recordings / Roc Nation – Exclusively On The Itunes Store On August 8th. The Physical version of the album will be at retailers on August 12th.
On the same day, tickets will be made available to the public for the WATCH THE THRONE TOUR (powered by VoyR) at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com. All fans who purchase their tickets online will receive a digital copy of the album. The Live Nation produced tour will begin on September 22nd in Detroit with 24 dates confirmed thus far.

Beginning Thursday, July 28th, fans that visit www.LiveNation.com/WatchTheThrone, will have access to presale tickets, which includes a digital copy of the album.   Citi[emoji]174[/emoji] card members will have access to presale tickets beginning Friday, July 29th at 10AM local time through Citi’s Private Pass[emoji]174[/emoji] Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com. Citi[emoji]174[/emoji] is the official credit card of the WATCH THE THRONE TOUR. Tour dates below:

WATCH THE THRONE TOUR (Powered By VoyR)
9/22/11      Detroit, MI           Palace of Auburn Hills
9/24/11      Toronto, ON           Air Canada Centre
9/25/11     Montreal, QC       Bell Centre
9/27/11      East Rutherford, NJ       Izod Center
9/28/11      East Rutherford, NJ       Izod Center
9/29/11      Washington DC       Verizon Center
10/4/11      Philadelphia, PA       Wells Fargo Center
10/6/11      Chicago, IL            United Center
10/7/11     Chicago, IL           United Center
10/8/11     Minneapolis, MN       Target Center
10/10/11     Denver, CO           Pepsi Center
10/13/11     Tacoma, WA       Tacoma Dome
10/14/11      Vancouver, BC       Rogers Arena
10/16/11     San Jose, CA        HP Pavilion
10/17/11      Sacramento, CA       Power Balance Pavilion
10/19/11      Los Angeles, CA       Staples Center
10/20/11      Los Angeles, CA       Staples Center
10/21/11     Las Vegas, NV        MGM Grand Garden Arena
10/25/11      Dallas, TX           American Airlines Center
10/26/11      Houston, TX           Toyota Center
10/29/11      Atlanta, GA            Philips Arena
10/30/11      Greensboro, NC       Greensboro Coliseum
11/1/11      Baltimore, MD       1st Mariner Arena
11/3/11      Boston, MA            TD Garden

welp no New Orleans
30t6p3b.gif
.... Houston, Dallas or Atlanta....prolly roll with the A since its on a Saturday..turn it into a weekend ordeal
Tour gon be legendary...cant wait!!!

welp no New Orleans
30t6p3b.gif
.... Houston, Dallas or Atlanta....prolly roll with the A since its on a Saturday..turn it into a weekend ordeal
Tour gon be legendary...cant wait!!!

Kanye West And Jay-Z Form New Group! They Are Now Called ‘The Throne’ And Confirm The Most Anticipated Album & Tour Of The Year: Watch The Throne
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kanye West And Jay-Z Form New Group! They Are Now Called ‘The Throne’ And Confirm The Most Anticipated Album & Tour Of The Year: Watch The Throne
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my bodyyyyyyyyy is readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what yall think the ticket prices will be?

ima put my money back this week

my bodyyyyyyyyy is readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what yall think the ticket prices will be?

ima put my money back this week

I dunno but imma try for some presales.
i gotta find work fast...cuz come that time...Imma make the most immature decision ever and cop some floor tickets w money I got in my savings knowing im bout to be broke 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I dunno but imma try for some presales.
i gotta find work fast...cuz come that time...Imma make the most immature decision ever and cop some floor tickets w money I got in my savings knowing im bout to be broke 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I want to go but I can't sit through another Jay concert. Been to two and it's always the same. I just wanna see them perform this song and Kanye do his last album.

I want to go but I can't sit through another Jay concert. Been to two and it's always the same. I just wanna see them perform this song and Kanye do his last album.

Gonna try to get tickets for both the Detroit show and one of the Chi town ones... wow I'm pretty excited.

You guys think it'll be a whole show of the two of them or will they do their own sets too?

Gonna try to get tickets for both the Detroit show and one of the Chi town ones... wow I'm pretty excited.

You guys think it'll be a whole show of the two of them or will they do their own sets too?

Back
Top Bottom