<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It's kinda odd there isn't a Madison Square Garden date
nerd.gif

wondered the same...heard earlier the garden under construction
If this is true then I understand. If not .. 
indifferent.gif
. Couple dates out in Chi for Yeezy but none for Jay and his hometown?

I thought the garden should be done with construction by this time? They could add a MSG stop at the end of there tour if they really wanted to anyway

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It's kinda odd there isn't a Madison Square Garden date
nerd.gif

wondered the same...heard earlier the garden under construction
If this is true then I understand. If not .. 
indifferent.gif
. Couple dates out in Chi for Yeezy but none for Jay and his hometown?

I thought the garden should be done with construction by this time? They could add a MSG stop at the end of there tour if they really wanted to anyway

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Dang it, closest they're coming to Cleveland is Detroit, I think I might take the trip down and see the Chicago trip
Ill definitely driving to the Chicago show I he'll put on a better show for his hometown. (more guest maybe???)

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Dang it, closest they're coming to Cleveland is Detroit, I think I might take the trip down and see the Chicago trip
Ill definitely driving to the Chicago show I he'll put on a better show for his hometown. (more guest maybe???)

did we ever get an answer about the metal case?

i didnt pre-order the deluxe i figured i could just get it in stores but I dont know how certain that is now

did we ever get an answer about the metal case?

i didnt pre-order the deluxe i figured i could just get it in stores but I dont know how certain that is now

Their adding MSG later on. It takes time to book MSG. It's looking likely they'll end the tour in NYC. Trust me

Their adding MSG later on. It takes time to book MSG. It's looking likely they'll end the tour in NYC. Trust me

Damb.

I start grad school September 21; MIGHT be able to make the Detroit show.
30t6p3b.gif

Can I still order the Deluxe edition?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Damb.

I start grad school September 21; MIGHT be able to make the Detroit show.
30t6p3b.gif

Can I still order the Deluxe edition?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Honestly, I feel there's no Garden show because Jay wants the revenue for his business at the Izod Center.

Figures it will be a sold-out show regardless, why not place it on the roof of the team he partly owns.

Honestly, I feel there's no Garden show because Jay wants the revenue for his business at the Izod Center.

Figures it will be a sold-out show regardless, why not place it on the roof of the team he partly owns.

tickets prices for san jose

US $56.50 Ticket + US $13.75 Fees = US $70.25
US $247.00 Ticket + US $25.25 Fees = US $272.25

Back
Top Bottom