<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

Originally Posted by King Arthur
I'm in the same situation as you man
laugh.gif

Got finals that week and class on that Thursday.
alien.gif

October dates were perfect, they had to go and &%$^& those up.
30t6p3b.gif

^^^ im saying fam

my girl like lets go to Vegas and who doesnt wanna do that

but i cant just buy tickets in august for this not know what school gonna be looking like in December
Vegas is on the friday school is out but id have to leave thursday and thats cutting it to close man 

Degree>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WTT

"+%@@ is ridiculous"
Vegas is on a Saturday tho

^^^ im saying fam

my girl like lets go to Vegas and who doesnt wanna do that

but i cant just buy tickets in august for this not know what school gonna be looking like in December
Vegas is on the friday school is out but id have to leave thursday and thats cutting it to close man 

Degree>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WTT

"+%@@ is ridiculous"
Vegas is on a Saturday tho

laugh.gif
@ this guy DDot getting ethered by the "blogging community". Half those cats are the first to dap him up, and I'm not even just saying that. I've seen how they all act to each other in person. Now he leaks Jay/Ye's stuff and they all switch sided on him? Money was in the Source as one of their influential bloggers.

Not defending him, because I could care less, but people are jockriders. Mike Dean had a right to be upset, no one else really. Cats talking like they on Roc payroll.

Anyway, that digital release w/ a tickets thing is genius. Live Nation are great at mkting....same time, CD's might be Vinyl status now..i dont think they'll completely disappear because of the sentimental value or the packaging and booklets...but genius nonetheless.

laugh.gif
@ this guy DDot getting ethered by the "blogging community". Half those cats are the first to dap him up, and I'm not even just saying that. I've seen how they all act to each other in person. Now he leaks Jay/Ye's stuff and they all switch sided on him? Money was in the Source as one of their influential bloggers.

Not defending him, because I could care less, but people are jockriders. Mike Dean had a right to be upset, no one else really. Cats talking like they on Roc payroll.

Anyway, that digital release w/ a tickets thing is genius. Live Nation are great at mkting....same time, CD's might be Vinyl status now..i dont think they'll completely disappear because of the sentimental value or the packaging and booklets...but genius nonetheless.

Did did anyone buy from the live nation app???? I never got an email about a download code for the release date. Unless you had to pay more than the $56 dollar ticket to get an album code. LOL

Did did anyone buy from the live nation app???? I never got an email about a download code for the release date. Unless you had to pay more than the $56 dollar ticket to get an album code. LOL

Being far back from the main stage may not be as bad as it seems on this tour.

Looking at the stadium websites, I think they may have a center stage and a main stage setup. So some of the performance might be in the middle of the arena.

Being far back from the main stage may not be as bad as it seems on this tour.

Looking at the stadium websites, I think they may have a center stage and a main stage setup. So some of the performance might be in the middle of the arena.

Nah, man. I've only been seeing lower level seating for this Vegas show the entire time.

There's just no way.

Floor seats or I'm watching this concert on Youtube.

Nah, man. I've only been seeing lower level seating for this Vegas show the entire time.

There's just no way.

Floor seats or I'm watching this concert on Youtube.

ATTN. TEXAS NIKETALKERS:

If any of you purchased multiple tickets for either Dallas or Houston (preferably) dates, please let me know. I'm willing to purchase a pair from you.

ATTN. TEXAS NIKETALKERS:

If any of you purchased multiple tickets for either Dallas or Houston (preferably) dates, please let me know. I'm willing to purchase a pair from you.

Do you guys thinks the new dates will be added by the 8th when the general sale of tickets happens??

Do you guys thinks the new dates will be added by the 8th when the general sale of tickets happens??

Back
Top Bottom